Contribute
Register

iMessage and FaceTime fix for macOS Sierra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am using 10.12.6 and I have gone through the Idiot's Guide to Fix iMessage walkthrough on how to set this up and it seems like everything has passed as per the walkthrough, but I am getting a "You cannot sign in to iMessage on this Mac at this time"... please contact customer support.

Any thoughts and help? I am stumped... it seems like I have tried everything!

Other people have said they had luck getting it working after calling support and giving them the number from the message.
I just finished talking with them and all went well, it was a quick call as my phone was dying I gave them the code from the message said the Mac book was repaired before I got it gave my Apple ID answered the security questions and she asked me to log in, I told her I was AFK at the moment and she said it was ok I should be good to go.

Although the call went smoothly unfortunately I still get the exact same message when I try to log in :p

So I would say give it a try say you had to step out if they happen to ask for a SN (she never asked me but might be because she heard my phone beeping as the battery was dying) and you might be lucky like the others

Other people have said they had luck getting it working after calling support and giving them the number from the message.
I just finished talking with them and all went well, it was a quick call as my phone was dying I gave them the code from the message said the Mac book was repaired before I got it gave my Apple ID answered the security questions and she asked me to log in, I told her I was AFK at the moment and she said it was ok I should be good to go.

Although the call went smoothly unfortunately I still get the exact same message when I try to log in :p

So I would say give it a try say you had to step out if they happen to ask for a SN (she never asked me but might be because she heard my phone beeping as the battery was dying) and you might be lucky like the others

When I tried to call the number, it asked me to provide the serial number of my device. I guess providing the Hackintosh serial number would not be a good idea. Did you also provide your Hackintosh serial number to the CS ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back