Contribute
Register

i7-4930K - Asus Rampage IV Extreme - 32GB RAM - GTX 770 4GB [Success!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go. Mount the EFI partition and put these in EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched

Ok, when i do this, and reactive the slot 1, the system didn't boot. (ROG screen->Apple Screen->Black->ROG screen-etc).
The same thing if I plus my displays in the slot's 1 card or slot 3.
So I disabled the the slot 1, plugged my displays on the slot 3 (DVI-D and HDMI) and only the HDMI display works.
In the menu "about my mac" it shows "NVDA,Display-D 128 Mo" ?
Can you help me ?

Ok, when i do this, and reactive the slot 1, the system didn't boot. (ROG screen->Apple Screen->Black->ROG screen-etc).
The same thing if I plus my displays in the slot's 1 card or slot 3.
So I disabled the the slot 1, plugged my displays on the slot 3 (DVI-D and HDMI) and only the HDMI display works.
In the menu "about my mac" it shows "NVDA,Display-D 128 Mo" ?
Can you help me ?
Please try these instead

Attachments

• 770 4GB Slot1 - 770 4GB Slot3 w HDMI.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 69
Please try these instead
Same thing instead of the system don't make a loop but i've a black screen after the apple logo (i tried with the displays plug on the 770 in slot 1 or 3, same thing)

I'm currently using other methods, non-sanctioned by these forums, to get my RIVBE build working. The problem is, I can't get Carbon Copy Cloner to make seamless copies of my install; I can't boot it off a USB dock, I have to boot into another OSX install and reinstall bootloaders and muck around before it'll work, etc.

I worked on Multibeast+10.8.5 setups in the past which backed up effortlessly.

Can this build (Shiloh's), be instantly backed up via CCC, and ready to go without additional work?
Just Clone with CCC and install Clover manually to the Clone once. This will create the EFI partition.

Same thing instead of the system don't make a loop but i've a black screen after the apple logo (i tried with the displays plug on the 770 in slot 1 or 3, same thing)
ok. now try these.

Attachments

• 770 4GB Slot1 - 770 4GB Slot3 4MisterAvid v5.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 68
Can anyone tell me why I can't view my optical drive from the eject menu? Or why my sound does not work after the computer has been to sleep?

ok. now try these.
<3 too but a little :banghead:
It isn't working...
When the slot 1 is switched on i've got the loop with apple logo and the black screen.
But when i switch off slot 1 and plug the 2 displays they working great...:crazy:

<3 too but a little :banghead:
It isn't working...
When the slot 1 is switched on i've got the loop with apple logo and the black screen.
But when i switch off slot 1 and plug the 2 displays they working great...:crazy:
Please try switching off slot 3 and on slot 1 and see how that works. Sorry I have no idea why it's not working yet. I need sleep so I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Please try switching off slot 3 and on slot 1 and see how that works. Sorry I have no idea why it's not working yet. I need sleep so I'll get back to you tomorrow.
Switching off slot 3 make the same thing than switching off slot 1.
The 2 displays are working great in the 2 cases. the problem is only when the ports 1&3 are on together...
Maybe I do something wrong ?
- Mount my EFI partition
- Copy the news SSDT in the right folders
- unmount EFI partition
- Turn off computer
- Switch on the slot 1 (or3)
- Turning on

I also install my BM Decklink 4k (slot 2-B) after I make my DSDT, can it change anything if I remake a proper DSDT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back