Contribute
Register

i7-4930K - Asus Rampage IV Extreme - 32GB RAM - GTX 770 4GB [Success!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ioreg? not sure what you mean. im still new to hackintosh.
It's the resulting file from running iorestistry explorer and doing File>Save. You should be able to find a download by googling if I didn't include it in the files

Thanks for the reply i may just leave it since everything seems to be working. I noticed you had a Titan X also. Question i have 3 of them and they seem to run a bit warm is there anyway to conrtrol the fan speed in OSx? The top card runs at like 82C all the time.
What are you using to read temps? What are the other cards running at? It could be as simple as air flow but 80c is really hot for idle. is the fan on that one even running?

What are you using to read temps? What are the other cards running at? It could be as simple as air flow but 80c is really hot for idle. is the fan on that one even running?

im using Istat to read them like it shows the top titan is always at 80-82C and yes the fans are running. The config for the cards are there are 3 titans and a soundcard plugged into the mobo it goes the 3 titans then the soundcard on the bottom. thats why i had asked about a program or something i could speed the fans up with. Is there another program that is better to read temps?

im using Istat to read them like it shows the top titan is always at 80-82C and yes the fans are running...
Is there another program that is better to read temps?
Not necessarily. I'd see what HWmonitor says but I couldn't say for sure if either is accurate. HWMonitor shows 44c at idle and max of 84c when running luxmark for my Titan X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back