Status
Not open for further replies.
Try with:
brcmfx-driver=0
brcmfx-driver=2
brcmfx-driver=3

Find out which one works for you.
Only with AirportBrcmFixup.kext
Here are the results (with boot in verbose mode and do not reboot after KP, and only modified AirportBrcmFixup.kext):
brcmfx-driver=0: KP, but after text screen.
brcmfx-driver=2: "time-out(0), 60s: BCM2045A0" message forever
brcmfx-driver=3: boot into OSX, no wifi hardware, bluetooth is available.

Hello, guys!

I'm a newbie in macOS\Hackintosh world.Everything works fine in Catalina, but there is a strange thing - after every reboot screen brightness resets to max level.

Yes, I can set it to comfort level after every reboot, but it's kinda annoying.

Is it my mistake in Hack installation or it's known bug and there is no fix for it?

I will upload the drivers, mine has been working perfect so far.
If those drivers work fine for BCM94352Z (DW1560) as well that would be freaking awesome. I tried installing numerous drivers for DW1560 on Windows 10 and I can get Bluetooth working, but not WiFi. The WiFi interface is active but it cannot find ANY networks whatsoever. I'm in EMEA region (Europe), and in System Information in macOS the card's locale is set as FCC. I read somewhere that conflicting locales (FCC in the card while residing in EMEA region) can cause issues like these and the card also doesn't work in Linux, but it works perfectly in macOS, which is very weird IMO. If you have any insight on this issue, that'd be great.

Hello, guys!

I'm a newbie in macOS\Hackintosh world.Everything works fine in Catalina, but there is a strange thing - after every reboot screen brightness resets to max level.

Yes, I can set it to comfort level after every reboot, but it's kinda annoying.

Is it my mistake in Hack installation or it's known bug and there is no fix for it?
Thats a new raised problem on macOS Catalina.
You need SSDT-ALS0 and SMCLightSensor.kext

Hi, @Sniki
After one day testing, my Wifi is working flawlessly using pci-aspm-default fix.
However, the bluetooth and battery reading using the guide in the first post (say, the 2019 Guide) have problems described bellow (while they work fine if follow your 2018-year Guide):
- Bluetooth has firmware c5799, it detects BT devices (mouse, keyboard, iphone,...) but can not connect to them. Fixed by using modded BrcmPatchRam kext with BrcmInjector kext developed by nickhx (attached file, with firmware c4689). BT mouse is sometime lagging, but it is still better than nothing (and IMO, this is the "feature" of DW1820A when connect to wifi at 2.4Ghz, because I suffer from the same problem in Windows).
- Coconut battery can not read battery wattage properly (it show very small number: 0.0 or 0.1w at both charging and discharging). The 2018-year Guide does not suffer from this problem.

Attachments

• BT for DW1820A Ver.2.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 49
Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a new raised problem on macOS Catalina.
You need SSDT-ALS0 and SMCLightSensor.kext
My brightness has never saved after a full reboot (sleep is fine). It is always max brightness after reboot. Never thought it was a big deal.

Is there a way getting this to work in Mojave?

My brightness has never saved after a full reboot (sleep is fine). It is always max brightness after reboot. Never thought it was a big deal.

Is there a way getting this to work in Mojave?
SSDT-ALS0 from OpenCore repo of Acidanthera.
SMCLightSensor.kext from VirtualSMC of Acidanthera.
Problem Solved !

SSDT-ALS0 from OpenCore repo of Acidanthera.
SMCLightSensor.kext from VirtualSMC of Acidanthera.
Problem Solved !
Nice! And this will work in Mojave / Clover as well? I'll give it a shot later today if that's the case.

Nice! And this will work in Mojave / Clover as well? I'll give it a shot later today if that's the case.
Yes, less than 3 mins required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back