Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77-DS3H
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
RX 570
Mobile Phone
iOS
I connected headphones for the first time and got a terrible noise. The guide recommends installing alc_fix from the repo to fix this.

But on Catalina /usr/bin is not writable anymore. I changed all the paths to /usr/local/bin as it exists and is writable (used by brew) and alc_fix works again, no noise in headphones.

Posting it here for reference if anyone has the same problem with the fix on Catalina.

Sniki

Motherboard
HP Elite 8300 SFF
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
Intel HD3000
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I modified an older VoodooPS2 v2.1.2 and included latest VoodooInput.kext into it.
So now gestures do work fine except four fingers that are buggy and latest voodooInput.kext fixes the reliability and initialization problems.

Now tonight will test the Audio with layout-15 Manual Mode of MacPeet and see how it works.

As soon as it passes the test, the OpenCore EFI is ready for upload tonight.

Motherboard
Lenovo T440s
CPU
i5-4200u
Graphics
HD4400
I modified an older VoodooPS2 v2.1.2 and included latest VoodooInput.kext into it.
So now gestures do work fine except four fingers that are buggy and latest voodooInput.kext fixes the reliability and initialization problems.

Now tonight will test the Audio with layout-15 Manual Mode of MacPeet and see how it works.

As soon as it passes the test, the OpenCore EFI is ready for upload tonight.
The version of VoodooPS2 from the previous release is a huge step up from the one from months ago - the 3 finger gesture improved greatly. I'm very happy with even the previous release so until it gets fixed, we could also just use the previous release.

Sniki

Motherboard
HP Elite 8300 SFF
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
Intel HD3000
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
OpenCore Guide is live but for more advanced users first please !

Enjoy !

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkPad T440s
CPU
2.69 Dual-Core Intel Core i7
Graphics
Intel HD 4400 1536 MB
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Apple, Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Do you mind sharing your EFI so I can compare it to mine and perhaps try to figure out where the problem lies?
Sorry it's taken me so long to reply-- finally had a chance to play with my T440S this week and just installed the flashed bios to use my wifi card. (Posting this over wifi from my T440S). Please let me know what you need.... I apologize this is only my send Hackintosh (1st one was back in 2016).

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkPad T440s
CPU
2.69 Dual-Core Intel Core i7
Graphics
Intel HD 4400 1536 MB
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Apple, Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
So a little update, I decided to change WiFi cards, and installed this one instead:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083YXS7VF/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_i_IZzYEbAJMJ79E.
It works much better than the one I originally purchased, however Bluetooth doesn't work.

I also installed the T450 TrackPad, and what an improvement, however 2 finger scrolling doesn't work, and the center scroll button that scrolls with the TrackPoint only scrolls on webpages (not windows, or other programs). Also it seems my computer will randomly click where the pointer is (annoying when typing).

Computer doesn't see the battery at all (internal or external), which is not good since I get no low battery warning and the computer will die when the battery is low.

One other thing, not sure if this an issue, or something that is just because this is a Hackintosh, but if I put the computer to sleep, I don't get audio when I wake it up (have to reboot).

Attachments

Motherboard
Lenovo T440s
CPU
i5 4300u
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4400
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
After the update to 10.14.6 i lost the audio function.
I try'd the new AppleALC (1.50) but Audio still don't work. Audio symbol is greyed out.

Any idea how i fix this?

Motherboard
HP Notebook 15 - da0007 (Clover)
CPU
Intel i3-7020u
Graphics
Intel Graphics HD 620 (Intergated)
will this guide also work on lenovo thinkpad x240?

Sniki

Motherboard
HP Elite 8300 SFF
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
Intel HD3000
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
will this guide also work on lenovo thinkpad x240?