Contribute
Register

[Guide] DELL Inspiron 7560 Mojave Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you check it if I did it correctly?

P.S Brightness key stopped working after trackpad patch
I checked your DSDT and I found you forgot to patch BRT6 code.
But trackpad patch is OK.

My voice just died, yesterday I had to remove the cmos battery, t do not understand how it anymore :(
No PR archive attach.

I checked your DSDT and I found you forgot to patch BRT6 code.
But trackpad patch is OK.

No PR archive attach.
send to you
I tried replacing Ketan's clover but it did not work, maybe I have to remove the Cmos battery again

Attachments

• debug_23628.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 56
send to you
I tried replacing Ketan's clover but it did not work, maybe I have to remove the Cmos battery again
One question.
Are you using the CodecCommander that @Ketanr gave?
If so, delete SSDT-ALC256.aml first.

And suggest do test between SSDT-ALC256.aml and modified CodecCommander.

@missile0407 can you check if everything is patched correctly one last time?

Attachments

• debug_125.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 65
One question.
Are you using the CodecCommander that @Ketanr gave?
If so, delete SSDT-ALC256.aml first.

And suggest do test between SSDT-ALC256.aml and modified CodecCommander.
I still see SSDT-ALC256.aml in Ketanr patch, I'm not sure if I need to delete, I will try, the problem here is that I tried to fix the sound before, I replaced the CodecCommander in L / E, I also boot into windows but can not make any sound, remove the Cmos battery as you say.
@missile0407 can you check if everything is patched correctly one last time?
Can you help me, what did you do to make the sound work? I have to use google translate because my english is poor, i tried to follow the instructions but i do not know is right, god bless you

I still see SSDT-ALC256.aml in Ketanr patch, I'm not sure if I need to delete, I will try, the problem here is that I tried to fix the sound before, I replaced the CodecCommander in L / E, I also boot into windows but can not make any sound, remove the Cmos battery as you say.

Can you help me, what did you do to make the sound work? I have to use google translate because my english is poor, i tried to follow the instructions but i do not know is right, god bless you
Modified CodecCommader and SSDT-ALC256.aml is mutually exclusive.
That means you have to choose between these two.

I suggest test sound and microphone with original CodecCommander + SSDT-ALC256 first.
If not working, test with modified CodecCommander but without SSDT-ALC256.

I just figured out why the sound is lost, when the laptop wake up after sleep, the speaker is still active, jack 3.5 not, when I reboot and still plug the 3.5 jack will lose sound

I just figured out why the sound is lost, when the laptop wake up after sleep, the speaker is still active, jack 3.5 not, when I reboot and still plug the 3.5 jack will lose sound

Look into ALCPlugFix.

Look into ALCPlugFix.
The sound will be lost, no output, I boot to windows no sound and no way to make it work
It only works again when I remove the cmos battery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back