Contribute
Register

[Guide] DELL Inspiron 7560 Mojave Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sound will be lost, no output, I boot to windows no sound and no way to make it work
It only works again when I remove the cmos battery

Try config.plist/Devices/Audio/ResetHDA=true.

Also, change Windows to use the default Windows HDA driver, not the custom Realtek driver.

I kept my laptop at 100% battery and then put it on sleep but this morning my battery drained to 68%, I've never has this much battery loss in one night

Attachments

• debug_26621.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 61
I kept my laptop at 100% battery and then put it on sleep but this morning my battery drained to 68%, I've never has this much battery loss in one night
That's a known issue, but still don't know why battery drain so much in sleep mode.

Can you test same scenarios but sleep in Windows?

That's a known issue, but still don't know why battery drain so much in sleep mode.

Can you test same scenarios but sleep in Windows?
In windows i hardly loose 2-3%

It never happened when I was using your dsdt, did you added any patch for battery or something

Last edited:
What's up guys! Thanks for posting so much great information. I just bought a mac mini 2012 as a backup and support for this build. I just got my inspiron 7560 three days ago and will be following the guide from the beginning, if I notice anything different or can chime in to help I will be posting, even though I haven't done a hackintosh in a while, I will do my best to help if there is any other information out there. But for now I'll be jumping into the hackintosh adventure.

By the way, I plan on dual booting Windows 10 and Mojave here. I haven't read all 25 pages of this thread yet so if someone has already done it and has their 2 cents I'll bump into it. Alright, feel free to hit me up here. I'll be joining my new Inspiron 7560 homies. See ya!

In windows i hardly loose 2-3%

It never happened when I was using your dsdt, did you added any patch for battery or something
No, I didn't do anything about that.
Maybe you can use "diff" command to check the difference between yours and mine.

By the way, I plan on dual booting Windows 10 and Mojave here. I haven't read all 25 pages of this thread yet so if someone has already done it and has their 2 cents I'll bump into it. Alright, feel free to hit me up here. I'll be joining my new Inspiron 7560 homies. See ya!
Depends on which scenarios you're going to do.
I usually suggest separate OS, which means OS per disk.
For now I have Windows 10 installed at M.2 SSD and OS X Mojave installed at 2.5" SSD.

BTW, please finish your personal profile. Follow the format and fill hardware informations that required.

Depends on which scenarios you're going to do.
I usually suggest separate OS, which means OS per disk.
For now I have Windows 10 installed at M.2 SSD and OS X Mojave installed at 2.5" SSD.

BTW, please finish your personal profile. Follow the format and fill hardware informations that required.

I also intend to add 1 ssd m2, dell 7560 nvme support it?

No, I didn't do anything about that.
Maybe you can use "diff" command to check the difference between yours and mine.

How can i use diff command?

I also intend to add 1 ssd m2, dell 7560 nvme support it?
Suggest M.2 SATA, because even 7560 support M.2 PCIe, no power management support yet on it.
(Except you're using Apple's NVMe.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back