Contribute
Register

[Guide] ASUS Zenbook UX310UA (& UX310UQK) macOS Mojave / Catalina with Clover (& Big Sur / Monterey using OpenCore EFI) Installation Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my EFI, and a screenshot from hackintool, i don't know where to look anymore, but it looks like the GPU is recognized wrong.....
not sure why you are using device-id 16190000 as that is for skylake....

not sure why you are using device-id 16190000 as that is for skylake....
Hmm then i have to look into some things.... I was using the OC 0.7.5 config.plist, attached to this tutorial.

I updated that one with OCAT. Maybe ocat removed to much properties.

And the device id you mentioned is used in the config.plist attached to this guide..

Hmm then i have to look into some things.... I was using the OC 0.7.5 config.plist, attached to this tutorial.

I updated that one with OCAT. Maybe ocat removed to much properties.

And the device id you mentioned is used in the config.plist attached to this guide..
OCAT should not have changed the device-id

OCAT should not have changed the device-iI
So i have changed the device id and AAP L,ig-platform-id according to this this guide. But still no succes.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-30 at 12.02.05.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-30 at 12.02.05.png
    159.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot 2022-10-30 at 11.56.59.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-30 at 11.56.59.png
    70.4 KB · Views: 41
So i have changed the device id and AAP L,ig-platform-id according to this this guide. But still no succes.
not sure why you have changed your ig-platform-id from kabylake to skylake...?

device-id should be 16590000

Thanks for the Help ! I was really confused with the device-id's !

Attachments

• photo_2022-10-30_13-59-00.jpg
    photo_2022-10-30_13-59-00.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 53
@ChriswiththeBeard

glad you got it working, your posts are being deleted due to the serial number you keep showing :)
Sorry for showing serial numbers. But is it okay to upload my 0.8.5 EFI Folder with config.plist ? So i can help others with updating their laptops ?

Sorry for showing serial numbers. But is it okay to upload my 0.8.5 EFI Folder with config.plist ? So i can help others with updating their laptops ?
yeah sure!

don't forget to remove serial numbers etc :)

Here is my EFI for macOS 13 Ventura, OpenCore 0.8.5. all the kext are up to date. As far as i know, everything works.

(!) Do not forget to add your own serial numbers before using this EFI !

@Shinji3rd maybe you can add this folder to the attachment of this guide ?

Attachments

• EFI OC 0.8.5 UX310 [VENTURA].zip
    19.4 MB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back