i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello. This is my first post. Thank you for welcoming me!

I recently built my first hackintosh. It has:
MacOS Sierra 10.12.1
-(2x16GB) 2400Mhz 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT RAM
-Intel Core i7-6700K
-Cooler Master 212 EVO
-Gigabyte Z170X-UD3 Ultra
-Samsung 850 EVO SSD
-Nvidia GTX 980
-TP-Link AC1900
-ASUS USB Bluetooth.

I am able to use my PC perfectly fine, but I have never installed any Kexts. I would like to get iMessage, Handoff, and continuity working.

I would also like to install all correct kexts so this doesn't all crash on me. And so that once it goes to "deep sleep", I don't have to reboot the computer every time.

Can someone point me in the right direction for the kexts for what I have? And any tidbits for Handoff, Continuity, and iMessage would be wonderful.

Thank you so much!

I recently built my first hackintosh. It has:
MacOS Sierra 10.12.1
-(2x16GB) 2400Mhz 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT RAM
-Intel Core i7-6700K
-Cooler Master 212 EVO
-Gigabyte Z170X-UD3 Ultra
-Samsung 850 EVO SSD
-Nvidia GTX 980
-TP-Link AC1900
-ASUS USB Bluetooth.

Update your build's hardware details under Personal Details section in the below format (Link is available on the upper right side of this website). So that members can avoid scroll back to your first post for finding your hardware configuration.

System : Motherboard + BIOS Version + Bootloader (Clover Legacy/Clover UEFI/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU : Detailed CPU Model
Graphics : All Graphics Devices

For Example,
System : GA-Z170X-Gaming 3 Rev:1.0 (BIOS: F6) (CLOVER UEFI)
CPU : Intel® Core™ i7-6700
Graphics : Gigabyte GTX 970 WINDFORCE / Intel® HD Graphics 530

I am able to use my PC perfectly fine, but I have never installed any Kexts. I would like to get iMessage, Handoff, and continuity working.

I would also like to install all correct kexts so this doesn't all crash on me. And so that once it goes to "deep sleep", I don't have to reboot the computer every time.

Can someone point me in the right direction for the kexts for what I have? And any tidbits for Handoff, Continuity, and iMessage would be wonderful.

Thank you so much!

For iMessage read this :
An iDiot's Guide To iMessage
How to Fix iMessage

Which hardware you are trying to enable with kext installation ??

I just built a system with this motherboard. But I'm stuck on trying to make a DSDT patch to rename USB port injectors and enable my USB 3 ports. Been reading several guides but just not clear on creating the DSDT. Any suggestions or videos available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back