Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently completed my first hackintosh. For the most part thanks to this site everything is running smoothly. Or I should say it was. I have three main issues.

1. Nvidia Web Driver is not working properly. I installed the web driver. My computer is recognizing the video card in about this mac nut the card is not registering the proper memory amount. i.e. it say 7mb instead of 4gb. I read online if that is happening simply go to bootloader and go to settings and click inject Nvidea. After I click inject the computer accepts the change but doesn't act on it.

2. The audio driver does not work. I lookup what driver works with my motherboard(Realtek ALC1150). Installed said driver to with unibeast but for whatever reason no sound is outputting.

3. My hackintosh needs thumb drive containing bootloader so I can launch my Sierra from my SSD. But it want boot up without the bootloader thumb drive in the usb. It did at one point but I reinstalled because my bios got corrupted and I couldn't boot up my machine. So the now the machine it booting up sort off.

Here are my specs
Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz LGA 1151 Boxed Processor
GA-Z170X-UD5 LGA 1151 ATX Intel Motherboard
GeForce GTX 970

Any help advise or point in the right direction is welcome. I am getting a little desperate. Not sure is i should just to a clean install and just wipe the whole thing. I think what might have happened is that I downloaded and installed clover to when I meant to download clover config.

I recently completed my first hackintosh. For the most part thanks to this site everything is running smoothly. Or I should say it was. I have three main issues.

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Nvidia Web Driver is not working properly. I installed the web driver. My computer is recognizing the video card in about this mac nut the card is not registering the proper memory amount. i.e. it say 7mb instead of 4gb. I read online if that is happening simply go to bootloader and go to settings and click inject Nvidea. After I click inject the computer accepts the change but doesn't act on it.

7MB VRAM usually means that Inject Nvidia is disabled correctly, but the Nvidia Webdrivers are not installed or not activated.
See : https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/new-method-for-enabling-nvidia-web-drivers-in-clover.202341/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back