Motherboard
GA-Z97M-DS3H
CPU
i3 4360
Graphics
GTX 950
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ok, so for the past few days I've been attempting to make a hackintosh of my ASUS x202e-DH13T , and I've gone through so many stages, but the one thing i guess that won't work for me everytime i retry, is getting this thing to boot into regular mode, because i can boot into safe mode with no problems, but the previous time that i booted into safe mode and ran Multibeast, i then rebooted my laptop and in regular mode and it gave me a kernel panic and i was no longer able to boot even in safe mode, so I formatted the usb and re downloaded my mavericks copy and used unibeast on it, just reinstalled today and i can't boot into regular mode still, only safe mode, i get the never ending spinning wheel and Apple logo. I'll post specs of he laptop below...

-Intel Core i3 3217u processor
-Intel HD 4000 Graphics
-4GB DDR3 (soldered) RAM

help?

Ok, so for the past few days I've been attempting to make a hackintosh of my ASUS x202e-DH13T , and I've gone through so many stages, but the one thing i guess that won't work for me everytime i retry, is getting this thing to boot into regular mode, because i can boot into safe mode with no problems, but the previous time that i booted into safe mode and ran Multibeast, i then rebooted my laptop and in regular mode and it gave me a kernel panic and i was no longer able to boot even in safe mode, so I formatted the usb and re downloaded my mavericks copy and used unibeast on it, just reinstalled today and i can't boot into regular mode still, only safe mode, i get the never ending spinning wheel and Apple logo. I'll post specs of he laptop below...

-Intel HD 4000 Graphics
-4GB DDR3 (soldered) RAM

help?

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx). For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Ok, thanks, i did it :> Sorry i'm new to these forums, so i'm sort of a noob.

Ok, thanks, i did it :> Sorry i'm new to these forums, so i'm sort of a noob.

Not done. Missing is chipset and screen resolution.

Sorry about that :< Did i get it now? ^^""

-Intel HD 4000 Graphics
-4GB DDR3 (soldered) RAM

help?

To activate HD4000, use:
IGPlatformID=01660003

If you install Chimera3 to your HDD, 01660003 is default...

For Multibeast after a fresh install: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...-sandy-bridge-ivy-bridge-haswell-laptops.html

Thanks, I finally got it to boot in Regular mode! However, its flickering everywhere, any boot flag to fix that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back