Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guide says to look at config_patches.plist, so why are you looking for the patch in config_HD5300_5500_6000.plist?
Sorry, my fault.
After trying to patch AppleBacklightInjector.kext, the problem still remain. I am thinking is it possible to solve this by using discrete graphic card and disable integrated card?
And the last question is, is the SMBIOS has anything to do with this? Cause I remember I've seen somewhere that Intel HD 5500 need to have specific SMBIOS setting.

Sorry, my fault.
After trying to patch AppleBacklightInjector.kext, the problem still remain. I am thinking is it possible to solve this by using discrete graphic card and disable integrated card?
And the last question is, is the SMBIOS has anything to do with this? Cause I remember I've seen somewhere that Intel HD 5500 need to have specific SMBIOS setting.

Any change requires new problem reporting files. Nothing attached.

Attachments

• Problem.zip
    2 MB · Views: 57
Your kextcache still proves kexts are not installed correctly.
All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.
Read post #2 of the Clover guide for details:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

And it also shows that the BDW framebuffer kext is patched. Restore to vanilla by running the macOS installer.
Actually I already solved this problem by changing resolution setting at every boot from default to scaled resolution. After changing to scaled resolution once, I have no problem using default resolution.
But right now I'm still finding a way to save my resolution setting as well as brightness setting.
Really grateful for your assistance so far!

Actually I already solved this problem by changing resolution setting at every boot from default to scaled resolution. After changing to scaled resolution once, I have no problem using default resolution.
But right now I'm still finding a way to save my resolution setting as well as brightness setting.
Really grateful for your assistance so far!

Why do you have EmuVariableUefi-64.efi with AptioMemoryFix.efi?
Remove EmuVariableUefi-64.efi and that should fix your NVRAM issue.

Why do you have EmuVariableUefi-64.efi with AptioMemoryFix.efi?
Remove EmuVariableUefi-64.efi and that should fix your NVRAM issue.
I've tried deleting the EmuVariableUefi-64.efi file, the brightness saving works, but the resolution saving problem still remain. Now I temporarily found a way to set resolution which is covering the laptop screen after boot, open it, then the resolution works.

Attachments

• problem reporting.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 76
I've tried deleting the EmuVariableUefi-64.efi file, the brightness saving works, but the resolution saving problem still remain. Now I temporarily found a way to set resolution which is covering the laptop screen after boot, open it, then the resolution works.

Still problems with kext installation.
Look at your kextcache output:
Code:
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fb099e11510 [0x7fffa32caaf0]> { URL = "AppleALC.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.AppleALC" }
AppleALC.kext - dependency 'as.vit9696.Lilu' not found.
AppleALC.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)

AppleALC.kext requires Lilu.kext.

And...
Your kextcache output proves kexts are not installed correctly.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

I didn't check anything else.

Still problems with kext installation.
Look at your kextcache output:
Code:
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fb099e11510 [0x7fffa32caaf0]> { URL = "AppleALC.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.AppleALC" }
AppleALC.kext - dependency 'as.vit9696.Lilu' not found.
AppleALC.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)

AppleALC.kext requires Lilu.kext.

And...
Your kextcache output proves kexts are not installed correctly.

I didn't check anything else.
I've reinstall the kext using kext utility but problem still remain.
Does this problem happens because of clover config file didn't cp into LaunchDaemons directory?

I've reinstall the kext using kext utility but problem still remain.
Does this problem happens because of clover config file didn't cp into LaunchDaemons directory?

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back