Contribute
Register

The Perfect Customac-Pro: X99-A II, i7-6950X, 128GB G.Skill TridentZ, Aorus GTX 1080 TI Xtreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it reboot when going to sleep or when trying to wake it? Also are all power settings in bios auto? also memory settings ?

Attached is config.plist that should fix the audio.

It immediately reboots when going to sleep ... memory and power settings in BIOS are auto.

Do you buy any chance have Corsair cooler? (Corsair Link)
The plist looks fine but need some more info as far as kext being loaded in both Clover EFI and S/L/E (that you've installed)

I'm sure well figure it out.

Can you try this plist and see if it fixes reboot on sleep?

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.5 KB · Views: 109

I just fixed the USB issue. I followed this guide.

Now USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 show up properly in the system report.

Screen Shot 2017-04-22 at 07.17.47.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-22 at 07.18.12.png

However, transfer rates are still catastrophic....

I will now try the config.plist you attached.

Same result with your new config.plist. Still reboot on sleep... HDMI output still not working...

@Coquin what bootflags are you using? I am on a 5820k, GA-X99-SLI, 32GB DDR4-2400, and my install went well, I cant do initial boot into macOS tho...

or maybe, how did your bios config differ from what was posted? Some of the stuff I saw on the guide may not have been applicable to gigabyte mobos?

Last edited:
Try this one for audio and sleep

Stupid Question, you are rebooting after copy and pasting these config.plists in EFI/Clover right?

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.1 KB · Views: 220
@hooked, can you have a look when ever you have time to the new chapter in my guide called "Improved USB configuration" and check whether it properly describes how to set-up USB on the hackintosh? Both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 now properly show-up in the system report, although the transfer rates are still terrific and much too low. I just want to exclude that USB could be the cause for breaking sleep/wake.

@hooked, can you have a look when ever you have time to the new chapter in my guide called "Improved USB configuration" and check whether it properly describes how to set-up USB on the hackintosh? Both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 now properly show-up in the system report, although the transfer rates are still terrific and much too low. I just want to exclude that USB could be the cause for breaking sleep/wake.

I don't see a problem in your guide in regards to USB, but I know some motherboards will have an issue if not set to Smart Auto, I will post the kext folder that I use in clover, These are the only kexts I load for my build USB works for me if set to smart auto but not if I select enabled, auto, or manual.

Try this one for audio and sleep

Stupid Question, you are rebooting after copy and pasting these config.plists in EFI/Clover right?

hahaha :lol::lol::lol: Of course I am rebooting after copy and pasting these config.plists to EFI/Clover/ :lol::lol::lol:

However, I did not remove yet the realtekALC.kext from /kexts/10.12/ and the SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-BR3A.aml from /ACPI/patched/, as I am still switching between your and my conifg.plist configurations. Also I might not have the native AppleHDA.kext in S/L/E. AppleHDA.kext might have been patched by clover ALC and HDMI. Can you attach me the native AppleHDA.kext from S/L/E? You are also running 10.12.4, right?

I will now try your newly attached conifg.plist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back