Contribute
Register

The Perfect Customac-Pro: X99-A II, i7-6950X, 128GB G.Skill TridentZ, Aorus GTX 1080 TI Xtreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again.

So I received my GTX 1050 Ti, so I could have CMS disabled. But it didn't solve the problem. Got stuck the same place.
I added cpus=1 to my bootflag and was able to run the install. But I'm not able to start OS X from the disc, not even if I add cpus=1.
Is it a problem with my CPU you think? Seems like some other people had success with it.
i7-5960X, Asus x99-e WS.

Thanks in advance

Hmm... good question... just try

Okay, so I tried your attatched file and unfortunately it didn't work. So I guess the next step would be a reinstall frok scratch an try again.

Hi again.

So I received my GTX 1050 Ti, so I could have CMS disabled. But it didn't solve the problem. Got stuck the same place.
I added cpus=1 to my bootflag and was able to run the install. But I'm not able to start OS X from the disc, not even if I add cpus=1.
Is it a problem with my CPU you think? Seems like some other people had success with it.
i7-5960X, Asus x99-e WS.

Thanks in advance

Stupid questions: Did you properly install clover at your system disk??? Did you subsequently copy the config.plist, kext and Drivers64UEFI directories to your system disk?

Okay, so I tried your attatched file and unfortunately it didn't work. So I guess the next step would be a reinstall frok scratch an try again.

Do you use one GTX 970 or two?

Removed the 640, still not working, unfortunately.

Well I do not know where is your personal knot you have to loose. Maybe somebody else is able to assist and help you in your issue.

Cheers,

KGP

Last edited:
Well I do not know where is your personal knot you have to loose. Maybe somebody else is able to assist and help you in your issue.

Cheers,

KGP

Bummer, but thanks for trying to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back