Contribute
Register

The Perfect Customac-Pro: X99-A II, i7-6950X, 128GB G.Skill TridentZ, Aorus GTX 1080 TI Xtreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which parameter you set exactly to "optimized default"?

bios, last menu where it asks you to save and exit.
the first is optimised defaults (I have rampage V extreme)

bios, last menu where it asks you to save and exit.
the first is optimised defaults (I have rampage V extreme)

Allright I see... but what are in your opinion the relevant BIOS settings for HWMonitor to show the correct power values?

Hi there, I have installed the M.2 into my Mac, and it can be discovered. However, it seem HWMonitor cannot detect it, is it normal?

Hi there, I have installed the M.2 into my Mac, and it can be discovered. However, it seem HWMonitor cannot detect it, is it normal?

Yes that seems to be normal. In my case HWMonitor also only detects the EVO 840 and EVO 850 SSDs but not the EVO 960 M.2.

:thumbup:!! Good Luck with my guide !!:thumbup:--------------------------------------------------------------------
Puh! This is the opposite of easy!

When You started with the words "Being frustrated about the present Customac Pro hardware configuration […]" I thought that this configuration guide will be easy. But it's not.

I followed ALL this guide (including disable USB for a better sleep)
Sleep is more solid (I disable Speed Step) however every 3-4 times it reboots.

Anybody here has a 100% solid sleep/wake up?

I have been Hackintoshing for 5 years approximately.
This is the best system that I have built.
However I have NEVER EVER not even ONE TIME being able to use HWMonito.app for anything other than Hard Drive temperatures.

In Windows I have AIDA64 and I love it. Anybody here willing to help me and dig deep into this problem?

I followed the guide downloaded the binaries and copied the kext files into clover.

How can I know if the kext was loaded or not?

Help please, I am so close.
I have Intel Core i7 5960x @ 4.5Ghz and I desperately want to monitor the CPU temperatures core by core.

Any other programs maybe?

I have been Hackintoshing for 5 years approximately.
This is the best system that I have built.
However I have NEVER EVER not even ONE TIME being able to use HWMonito.app for anything other than Hard Drive temperatures.

In Windows I have AIDA64 and I love it. Anybody here willing to help me and dig deep into this problem?

I followed the guide downloaded the binaries and copied the kext files into clover.

How can I know if the kext was loaded or not?

Help please, I am so close.
I have Intel Core i7 5960x @ 4.5Ghz and I desperately want to monitor the CPU temperatures core by core.

Any other programs maybe?

I mean if the individual sensor kexts are loaded properly, you can see the according parameters in the HWMonitor bullet.

Screen Shot 2017-06-18 at 21.43.12.png

Puh! This is the opposite of easy!

When You started with the words "Being frustrated about the present Customac Pro hardware configuration […]" I thought that this configuration guide will be easy. But it's not.

In fact you just have to apply what I suggest and provide in my guide. If that is not not easy than you might have to buy a pre-configured and already functional hackintosh as the only choice left, or stay with windows...

Cheers,

KGP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back