Contribute
Register

The 4K Dell OptiMac - 9020 MT - Core i7-4790 - Radeon RX 570 - LG 4K IPS Monitor

How can I do it? Just untick this time/?
Edit
I am stuck here :(
To disable you checkmark the box to the right of each of the four 10.14 port limit patches.

To disable you checkmark the box to the right of each of the four 10.14 port limit patches.

View attachment 413483
I am really sorry but where. It is 1:30 am I think I am blocked
Ok got it Clover configurator.Did not load plist , it was all empty

Last edited:
I am really sorry but where. It is 1:30 am I think I am blocked
Mount the EFI partition, open your config.plist and then go to Kernel an Kext patches and you should see them there.

Ok got it Clover configurator.Did not load plist , it was all empty
That's probably enough for today. Get some sleep pick up tomorrow where we left off.
Things will look better tomorrow after you get rested properly.

Did not work.Disabled both kext and kernels, but u right I gotta wake up early.
But thanks ,I mean it

That's probably enough for today. Get some sleep pick up tomorrow where we left off.
Things will look better tomorrow after you get rested properly.
BT is up and running now.

BT is up and running now.
Just to follow up, attach your config.plist from your boot drive and I'll check that you disabled the port limit patches.
If you have a 4K monitor I'd like to hear how that works for your system. You have the RX 570 correct ?

I'm afraid it is only 2K. I am having an issue. 9020 sometimes boots up from Intel HD Graphics sometimes AMD570. Is it something I ticked wrong in the BIOS?I cant remember what was my video choice there. I will boot up and check it now
Edit
It was on AUTO, changed it to ATI. I think it will solve it
Edit 2
DP-MDP causes random flickering, patchy grainy screen. It happened on both Intel HD and AMD. Perhaps something wrong with my cable.

Attachments

• config.plist
    10.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
I know it is not very relevant to topic but I could not find a solution.How can I access Time Machine Backups w/o restoring. I mean I can go to the folder but there is a red sign on them and gives
The folder “Documents” can’t be opened because you don’t have permission to see its contents.
this message when I try to reach them.

Last edited:
@Daneland Looks like you disabled all the port limit patches. You can uncheck the boxes next to disable panic kext logging on... as you don't need to disable those.

Back