Contribute
Register

The 4K Dell OptiMac - 9020 MT - Core i7-4790 - Radeon RX 570 - LG 4K IPS Monitor

Well this will not be as smooth as HP6300 I guess. I restored apps and files from Time Machine but now peripherals don't work. I guess there is something wrong with USB ports. Even cable keyboard does not work

I restored apps and files from Time Machine
Yes, restoring files this way often causes problems. Better to do it manually for best results. Do you have a backup of your EFI folder you could restore ? What machine was the Time Machine backup made on ?

Yes, restoring files this way often causes problems. Better to do it manually for best results. Do you have a backup of your EFI folder you could restore ? What machine was the Time Machine backup made on ?
No just the USB stick. Should I reinstall from scratch ?
HP6300 Hackintosh running Mojave.

We'll need to try a few things to get it to work. Since I don't have the MT I couldn't test the internal header as the SFF doesn't have one. At the Clover boot menu, add this kernel flag: -uia_ignore_rmcf and enable the disabled port limit patches in your config.plist, reboot, upload a copy of IORegistryExplorer then we can see what needs changing in the USB SSDT. I need to determine if the USB header is either HS01, HS02, HS13 or HS14 it could be any of those four.
Thanks in advance.
I used MultiBeast to install Remove XHCI USB port limit (I think it means it patched in config.plist) and I will boot with kernel flag but I don't know how to use IOREx. Shall I just save it on the file menu?

Edit

Attachments

• Kadir’s iMac.ioreg
    8 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:
don't know how to use IOREx. Shall I just save it on the file menu?
IOReg just requires that you open it up the file, save as and that's it. Attach it to a post for review here.

OK, the internal USB 2.0 header shows up on HS13 so we'll customize a USB SSDT so that works. Once that is done BT will work on your Wifi combo card.

Here is the patched SSDT that should replace the previous one. Goes in the same place.
Then disable all the port limit patches in your config.plist and reboot to test BT without the USB BT dongle.

Attachments

• SSDT-USB.zip
    734 bytes · Views: 58
Back