Contribute
Register

The 4K Dell OptiMac - 9020 MT - Core i7-4790 - Radeon RX 570 - LG 4K IPS Monitor

According to the website it's 10.63 x 4.88 x 1.57
Then it's much too long if the HDD cage is left in place. Anything over 9.5" won't work well in the MT case.

Why ? You don't need either. The NVS 510 has native drivers in Catalina.

I booted back up without injecting any video drivers, and have it set to Nvidia in the bios. It does not fix it, I would say it is worse now, when the computer goes to screensaver mode. There is a delay between to button presses. I would say about 10 seconds for each one, and the drift image is so laggy. I dont know what else to try.

I booted back up without injecting any video drivers, and have it set to Nvidia in the bios. It does not fix it, I would say it is worse now, when the computer goes to screensaver mode. There is a delay between to button presses. I would say about 10 seconds for each one, and the drift image is so laggy. I dont know what else to try.
Did you completely uninstall the Nvidia Web drivers ? If not, do that and then reboot.

Web drivers were never intended for any macOS past High Sierra so you don't want them when using Catalina. They won't work.

All nvidia drivers were uninstalled, Still having that graphics problem. Could it be something in my Plist?

hardware:
Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 17.05.56.png
Tested the MAX Frequency in for the Video card, see below:
Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 17.05.07.png

Let me know what you think I need to change.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3 MB · Views: 60
Let me know what you think I need to change.
Did you install Mojave first and then upgrade to Catalina through the MAS ?

I believe that we did upgrade through the MAS.

I believe that we did upgrade through the MAS.
That's why there are many things preventing it from working normally. I would follow the Catalina Mini guide and do a clean install. Then you'll have the newer Clover and all the right folders and kexts/drivers in the right places. With the Catalina guide all kexts go in the kexts/other folder and none go to Library/Extensions as they did for Mojave installs.

Back