Contribute
Register

Surface Laptop stuck on +++ on first boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
EFI is attached
Basically, I used RehabMan's HD615_620... config.plist, patched the graphics with the correct ig-platform-id, etc., added EmuVariableUefi.efi, removed all Apito fixes, added apfs.efi to support APFS booting, and added a couple VoodooI2C kexts to support the touchpad and I think the ambient light sensor. If you want a more detailed log, read the rest of this thread. This is for the Surface Laptop (1st gen) with i5--other models may require modification. If you need help just reply to this post and I'd be happy to help.
Hi halorocker89.
My SF Laptop 1 ( I5 7200, 8G, SSD 128G ),
I plan to install MacOS 10.15 on my SF Laptop. this EFI what works, doesn't work.
Thansks

Hi halorocker89.
My SF Laptop 1 ( I5 7200, 8G, SSD 128G ),
I plan to install MacOS 10.15 on my SF Laptop. this EFI what works, doesn't work.
Thansks
Trackpad w/ gestures, full hardware acceleration, USB support, audio (I think), laptop close sensor (idk what this one uses) all work
WiFi/bluetooth, keyboard, webcam, touchscreen, iCloud don’t work and probably never will

Trackpad w/ gestures, full hardware acceleration, USB support, audio (I think), laptop close sensor (idk what this one uses) all work
WiFi/bluetooth, keyboard, webcam, touchscreen, iCloud don’t work and probably never will
Thanks you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back