Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - i5 4690k - Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we're not telepathic. How about more details...like, help with what?
hi i have a msi gaming 5 motherboard 2 nvidia gtx in sli ssd samsung 250 GB 16 gb ram and before sierra worked good when i did the last upgrade everything is gone don't arrive to boot .
I tried a reinstall again sire with the usb key but it crash after 1 second

I used the mackintosh for 1 year without problem using final cut and now i don't arrive to install it again grrrrr

Whats the benchmark score in windows ?

Same specs. All my USB ports sometimes stop work on wake. Any suggestions? Running High Sierra.

Same specs. All my USB ports sometimes stop work on wake. Any suggestions? Running High Sierra.

I can’t answer that for you because I don’t use sleep/hibernate. My machine is either off or on. I have no benifit from using hibernate/sleep. If I remember correctly I think there is a post with a fix for that issue somewhere on the forums. You can try using the search function. Sorry I can’t provide you with a solid answer.

Hi, I'm really late to the party. I was recently gifted a nearly identical system by a relative, and was looking to turn it into something similar. I was wondering if you updated it to Mojave, and if you added a wifi/bluetooth card? If you did, could you post an update?

Last edited:
Hi, I'm really late to the party. I was recently gifted a nearly identical system by a relative, and was looking to turn it into something similar. I was wondering if you updated it to Mojave, and if you added a wifi/bluetooth card? If you did, could you post an update?

I have not updated to Mojave. I recently did a clean install of macOS High Sierra though. Also completely rebuilt the system and plan on creating an updated guide. I’ve changed cases, added 4 sticks of RAM as opposed to 2 and put my GTX 1060 6GB GPU in it from my Z370 rig since I upgraded that to a RTX 2080 Ti. And I also haven’t added a WiFi/Bluetooth card yet.

If you have any other question feel free to ask.

Last edited:
@tloc623, I have an MSI Z97 Gaming, but I'm tired to fail. Can you share your EFI folder?

How far have you gotten? If you can share more information on what point you are failing, myself or somebody else could possibly help you out.

When I go to install, I restart the PC and appear the Clover page to chose the pen drive to install. I click and the logo of Apple shows up but don't load nothing...neither loading bar shows.. A fews second later the PC reboot.. Is this all the time.. I tried several ideas to format and prepare the pen drive and nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back