Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

I tried to update with HackinDROM. I got this error, what is the cause? How do I solve it?

NOTE: This version of ocvalidate is only compatible with OpenCore version 0.8.6!

Kernel->Add[33] discovers BrcmNonPatchRAM2.kext, but its ExecutablePath () or PlistPath (Contents/Info.plist) is borked!
CheckKernel returns 1 error!

HfsPlus.efi at UEFI->Drivers[0] must have LoadEarly set to FALSE!
OpenCanopy.efi at UEFI->Drivers[2] must have LoadEarly set to FALSE!
AudioDxe.efi at UEFI->Drivers[3] must have LoadEarly set to FALSE!
CrScreenshotDxe.efi at UEFI->Drivers[4] must have LoadEarly set to FALSE!
OpenRuntime.efi at UEFI->Drivers[1] should have its LoadEarly set to FALSE unless OpenVariableRuntimeDxe.efi is in use!
CheckUefi returns 5 errors!

Completed validating /var/folders/9r/j9qdxnz12xg1hcyj0gs65bxw0000gn/T/HackinDROM/standalone/EFI/OC/config.plist in 1 ms. Found 6 issues requiring attention.

I tested and didn't work for me. :banghead:

- the first point its when i use stage manager and i go to desktop,the preview for any file dont work...
Hi. I now think I understand, but on my system, I can use preview whilst using Stage Manager and pressing the space bar on a highlighted file or image on the desktop.

Do others have this problem?

Hi. I now think I understand, but on my system, I can use preview whilst using Stage Manager and pressing the space bar on a highlighted file or image on the desktop.

Do others have this problem?
Hi @jb007 . Preview, Preview using Spacebar, and Stage Manager are all working for me.

I tried to update with HackinDROM. I got this error, what is the cause? How do I solve it?

NOTE: This version of ocvalidate is only compatible with OpenCore version 0.8.6!

Kernel->Add[33] discovers BrcmNonPatchRAM2.kext, but its ExecutablePath () or PlistPath (Contents/Info.plist) is borked!
CheckKernel returns 1 error!

HfsPlus.efi at UEFI->Drivers[0] must have LoadEarly set to FALSE!
OpenCanopy.efi at UEFI->Drivers[2] must have LoadEarly set to FALSE!
AudioDxe.efi at UEFI->Drivers[3] must have LoadEarly set to FALSE!
CrScreenshotDxe.efi at UEFI->Drivers[4] must have LoadEarly set to FALSE!
OpenRuntime.efi at UEFI->Drivers[1] should have its LoadEarly set to FALSE unless OpenVariableRuntimeDxe.efi is in use!
CheckUefi returns 5 errors!

Completed validating /var/folders/9r/j9qdxnz12xg1hcyj0gs65bxw0000gn/T/HackinDROM/standalone/EFI/OC/config.plist in 1 ms. Found 6 issues requiring attention.

Hi.

The errors are telling you exactly where in the config.plist your problems are.

If you do not see the LoadEarly variables then you need to update your config.plist to match the new version of OpenCore.

do you know what it could be?

The easiest way for you to test this is to go into setting & make a "test" user & log out & log back in as that test user

If StageManager works then it is very likely one of your prefs/plist causing the issue & that will narrow down the scope of the issue

Hello everyone, I'm planning to setup a 10Gbit NAS server for video editing purposes, and I would like to ask if Asus XG-C100C is still supported under Ventura (Rx580 and Fenvi T919 are the only installed so far) and if it is plug and play! The goal is to build an offline NAS with 10Gbit and a Raid5 with up to 5 disks, so my both systems can do video editing directly from it. I'm on the research about truenas and how to setup. Also, if you can suggest a not so expensive solution for 10Gbit for the NAS build it would be great! I was thinking to buy QXG-10G2SF-CX4 which is dual 10Gbit Ethernet adapter but unfortunately it's not supported from truenas!

I use a QNAP TS453BT3 NAS with an Aquantia AQC107 in my Hack. Both were given to me by customers. I use a RAID-5 with 4 disks built from scrap HD's I had lying around. NAS has a straight connection via a cat7 cable to my Hack, no switches or connections to the Internet.

I can use some big(one is 150 GB) drum libraries stored on the NAS without problems. That is a pleasant surprise.

Read speed about 500-600 MB/s, write 200.

Not exactly a QNAP fan, though.

Hello everyone, I'm planning to setup a 10Gbit NAS server for video editing purposes, and I would like to ask if Asus XG-C100C is still supported under Ventura (Rx580 and Fenvi T919 are the only installed so far) and if it is plug and play! The goal is to build an offline NAS with 10Gbit and a Raid5 with up to 5 disks, so my both systems can do video editing directly from it. I'm on the research about truenas and how to setup. Also if you can suggest a not so expensive solution for 10Gbit for the NAS build it would be great! I was thinking to buy QXG-10G2SF-CX4 which is dual 10Gbit Ethernet adapter but, unfortunately. it's not supported from truenas!
@ffk recently got the Asus XG-C100 working. He posted a nice summary here:

Back