Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I installed El Capitan on my laptop, the system work perfectly, but the drivers not. I own a Toshiba Satellite C55T-C5300, tried to find help everywhere but couldn't find any. It's an i3 5020U Broadwell, with Hd Graphics 5500. Video is working fine, but my problems are Bluetooth, WiFi, Ethernet, Sound and HDMI. None working.

My network adapter is a Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter, but should work with Intel Wireless Display drivers. And the audio is from Conexant. Haven't found any kexts to install, nothing to make it work. I've heard that most of the drivers are ports from Linux, so if anyone knows about some of them, I'd be glad.

And this is my second time doing a Hackintosh, last time didn't had any of these problems, the system just worked, I have no idea of what to do.

What makes you think a Broadcom wifi adapter should work with Intel drivers (which don't exist for macOS anyway)? There's a good chance your Broadcom card (probably both wifi and Bluetooth) might be supported, perhaps with a kext patch - see this thread for more information: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.104850/.

As for the Conexant audio, I have no idea. If you can find out which chipset it uses, it would be helpful. The ethernet is Realtek-based (though I couldn't find out which chipset), so there's a good chance it will work with the Realtek driver from MultiBeast.

So, I installed El Capitan on my laptop, the system work perfectly, but the drivers not. I own a Toshiba Satellite C55T-C5300, tried to find help everywhere but couldn't find any. It's an i3 5020U Broadwell, with Hd Graphics 5500. Video is working fine, but my problems are Bluetooth, WiFi, Ethernet, Sound and HDMI. None working.

My network adapter is a Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter, but should work with Intel Wireless Display drivers. And the audio is from Conexant. Haven't found any kexts to install, nothing to make it work. I've heard that most of the drivers are ports from Linux, so if anyone knows about some of them, I'd be glad.

And this is my second time doing a Hackintosh, last time didn't had any of these problems, the system just worked, I have no idea of what to do.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back