Contribute
Register

Solving NVIDIA Driver Install & Loading Problems

Hello
I used gtx 750 ti and installed the web driver. Set clover to nvda_drv=1 and reboot.
It goes black with code -v npci=0x3000 nvda_drv=1 dart=0.
How solve it?
Thanks very much

Hello
I used gtx 750 ti and installed the web driver. Set clover to nvda_drv=1 and reboot.
How solve it?
Thanks very much
You don't need these new pascal drivers for a 750, the previous ones are fine and I've even seen people say the new drivers muck up their 7xx series video. Were you running the 750 just fine before and updated to the new drivers?

Regardless I don't even know that Sierra (which my understanding is the only OS that supports these new drivers) supports nvda_drv=1?

I'm so confused. Post your specs, what version of what OS you're using etc.

2 aol
Do you have any suggestions for my problem? post #1950
Thank you.

Hi,

I have an i5 3570k and MSI GTX 1080. I can boot up Sierra with Nvidia drivers disabled with no problem. When I boot up with the Pascal drivers, I get to the blurred background screen that you see when you are asked to log in, but nothing else. More strangely, if I type in my password, it then goes to the clear desktop background, but then no menus and no means of doing anything. I've followed all the instructions re: config.plist and Problem 6 doesn't apply to my board (ASUS P8-Z77). My monitor has Gsync, which might be an issue.

Any suggestions? Config.plist attached.

UPDATE: I unplugged the HTC Vive that was attached to my HDMI port on the card, and that fixed the problem.

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.4 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Hello
How solve it?
Thanks very much

You need to use the new method of enabling the web drivers for Sierra, nvda_drv=1 is not used in Sierra.

Good afternoon, I tried everything, but my 1070 continues with black screen. If I select nv_disable = 1 the system starts without the driver (obvious), but I left everything as I should get a beautiful black screen.

Someone who had black screen and solved the problem?

Here's my clover folder attached.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    7.9 MB · Views: 97
okay,how

can i do that

Edit your user profile on here to contain your system information. How do you expect me to help you without knowing what your system is composed of? I cannot read your mind so again, help me help you.

Good afternoon, I tried everything, but my 1070 continues with black screen. If I select nv_disable = 1 the system starts without the driver (obvious), but I left everything as I should get a beautiful black screen.

Someone who had black screen and solved the problem?

Here's my clover folder attached.

You have NvidiaWeb/False

Hello, I have problem with my Gigabyte 1060 3Gb card. After install WebDriver, nVidia Driver Manager is showing my card as "Unknown" (attached file). "About this Mac" also showing Graphic as Unknown 256Mb. When I'm playing some games (i.e. Hearthstone) I see artefacts on screen.
My config.plist have injected NVidia and WebDriver. nvda_drv and nv_disable unchecked.
Looking for any suggestions, maybe I forgot to config something :/ Thanks for help!

My build:
Mobo: Pegatron IPMTB-GS X58 chipset
CPU: Intel Xeon L5520
RAM: 3x2GB
GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 3Gb OC WindForce
SSD: SanDisk 120Gb

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-15 at 00.08.23.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-15 at 00.08.23.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 115
Back