Contribute
Register

Solving NVIDIA Driver Install & Loading Problems

Has somebody maybe a hint? Otherwise, I would try a fresh reinstall. Weekend is coming and until now, I have no clue what to do next.

// Edit:
I didn't launch the computer for about 2 days and it forgot my the FakeCPUID. After edit it in the bootloader, macOS started. How ever I decided to try a fresh installation again (5th time or something for this problem).

So after I finished the installation, i used the clover efi v2 installer and run in the exact same issue as mentioned above, but this time I didn't even need to proceed to the "Install RC scripts on target volume" step. My Clover bootscreen also looks updated. Green background and green/darkgrey icons. I'm really struggling with this right now. 3 weeks try and error :(

I'm still searching for an advice :( 3 weeks + in and I still don't have a clue. Am I missing something, because my problem seems to get straight ignored? (3rd time im asking alone in this thread)

would like to ask if GTX960 support ultrawide resolution like 2560x1080? I just finished installing el capitan 10.11.6 with nvidia web driver version 346.03.15f02 but it turns out only output 1080p.

any help would be appreciated.. Thanks a lot guys and keep rocking the hackintosh

would like to ask if GTX960 support ultrawide resolution like 2560x1080? I just finished installing el capitan 10.11.6 with nvidia web driver version 346.03.15f02 but it turns out only output 1080p.

any help would be appreciated.. Thanks a lot guys and keep rocking the hackintosh

absolutely, what cable do you use?

for all those who are still struggling; this is, what solved my problem:

1. download clover configurator (http://mackie100projects.altervista.org/download-clover-configurator/)
2. open it up and mount your efi volume (you can do this inside clover configurator -> Mount EFI)
3. click on "Install Drivers" and select EFI in the upper right popup
4. install "EmuVariableUefi" by clicking on it under "DRIVERS UEFI 64 BIT"
5. restart

Back