Contribute
Register

Solving NVIDIA Driver Install & Loading Problems

Dear Moderator,
I also have the exact same issue like Susan has on Sierra. I'm not getting the native resolution (1366*768) but get white lines while starting and low resolution despite having the latest nVidia drivers. I'm also using same options as Susan123 is and yes, I only have the VGA port (no HDMI)... My El Capitan Hackintosh is working perfectly fine.
I only have the resolution issue since past 2 weeks ... and still fiddling with it to resolve it....

Thank you for your advice :)
Currently there is no solution to get a GT 610 working in Sierra.

Tried to install beta web drivers for Sierra, removed the flag nv disable but I am unable to open nvidia driver manager. I got sys def iMac 14,2 but drivers won't load. This is my first hackintosh and I can see it's damn difficult to get things working!

Check your BIOS settings, I've been having some issues getting the drivers to recognize my GTX 960 and I found that on the BIOS I got PCIE 1 as the main screen, but the GPU was installed on PCIE 2. Once changed that the GPU was fully recognized and drivers loaded.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 5.59.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 5.59.47 PM.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 137
Hi!

I've just finished my first hackintosh. I have a monitor connected to a 1070 (not working obviously) and a monitor connected to the hd 530. My HD 530 may not be working right and it was suggested that I disable the Nvidia card for now to get the 530 working and re-enable it later when / if the drivers are available. It was suggested that I double check in then Nvidia sections on some questions I had.

As far as I can tell, I will use nv_disable = 1. Is this something that I do in Clover Configurator to write to my plist? And when / if the Nvidia drivers drop should I undo this flag manually before installing them?

thanks!

where is this file that do not find it,the envy distribution file package is not equal

Attachments

• Nvidia Driver Package mod-2.png
    Nvidia Driver Package mod-2.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 131
10.12 (16A323) sierra
just install the nvidia driver continues to reboot, I think it is because of the cpu nvidia,
Thanks

Last edited:
Solving NVIDIA driver install problems

Hi!

Having issues with Gigabyte GTX 960 G1 Gaming 4 GB GDDR5. Running El Capitan 10.11.1 from clean install.
Don't have any of the 4 problems described here. This is my config View attachment 162845

But in summary is this:
iMac14,2
Boot arguments: nvda_drv=1 cpus=1

Inject NVidea: False
I tried selecting it (checked on Clover Configurator) also and there was no difference.

I managed to install de Web Drivers for Nvidia and also CUDA.
In NVIDIA Graphics Manager I have selected OSX Default Graphics Driver. Shows nothing on Slots of ECC

Using Display Port and HDMI ports this is what I get:

Help please!

Did you get this figured out? I am having this issue.

Back