CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
I admit that I do not see what to do, apart from switching to an AMD Radeon VII 16 GB?
You might have to remove the driver manually since uninstall doesn't always do a good job.

Follow Stork's post how to uninstall.

Motherboard
Mac Pro end 2009 flashed 5.1
CPU
Mac Pro 12 core
Graphics
Geforce Nvidia 1080 Ti
Thank you
but I still uninstall manually the nvidia driver with always the same message.

Gigamaxx

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z170M D3H
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
iMac
Thank you
but I still uninstall manually the nvidia driver with always the same message.
A couple of things to try: 1). Boot in repair mode and when you get to install screen go to Utilities tab and open terminal, type in. csrutil disable
Reboot and reinstall the web drivers.

2). Use cursor arrows at clover screen and go to Options tab, hit enter. Go to System Parameters and open. Open System Integrity Protection and check the boxes to allow Unapproved kexts and Untrusted kexts. Note the number (0x67, or 0x30, etc... after selecting these and change it later in config.plist if it works.

Motherboard
CPU
Mac Pro 12 core
Graphics
Geforce Nvidia 1080 Ti
Perhaps it's a hardware failure ? I say that because i have this message : no GPU detected

Attachments

Motherboard
ASUS Maximus Gene VIII
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Perhaps it's a hardware failure ? I say that because i have this message : no GPU detected
Does your monitor display anything with your 1080 video card at boot before loading macOS? Be sure to remove GT 120 first.

Best to try on Windows to confirm your suspicion if its definitely hardware failure.

Motherboard
CPU
Mac Pro 12 core
Graphics
Geforce Nvidia 1080 Ti
With an Nvidia Geforce 1080 Ti card only
Mac OS 10.13.6 - 17G8037 -
Nvidia driver 387.10.10.10.40.131 OK
CUDA 418 163 OK (but "no GPU detected")
When i boot my 3 display are black, nothing.
But i can access my computer with an other mac by ethernet and screen sharing
I think here is a hardware failure with the Nvidia card.

I can't install Windows 10 because bootcamp don't work with Mac Pro 2009.

Last edited:
Motherboard
ASUS Z170-E
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
Titan X, GTX 980
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Really need help, its my first Hackintosh and have everything working except GFX acceleration. I have the nVidia latest (133) driver installed, 10.13.6 17G10021 without having to use a script, but no matter what I cannot get acceleration to work. Cuda compute works, but OpenGL etc does not. nvidia driver is displayed as enabled and the boards are recognised correctly. Just no acceleration. Using clover, whatevergreen, lilu. SIP disabled. Tried everything in the config that I could fine online and almost hosed the system a few times but no dice.

Motherboard
H61MHV
CPU
i5-3470
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Mac
MacBook Air
Classic Mac
Classic
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hey, guys, I've got a problem with VRAM.
I installed Nvidia Web Driver for GTX 1050 Ti and it looks like it works. I mean there is not any lag with graphics, but 'About my Mac' says 'Asus GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 256 MB' instead of 4 GB.
I've got another problem too with my mouse. The problem is that my mouse doesn't always start. It turns on, turns off when you turn on the system and ultimately shuts down. I've got VoodooPS2Controller.kext and USBInjectAll.kext.
What need I do to solve these problems?

Attachments

Last edited:
Motherboard
Zotac NEN (H170)
CPU
i5-6400T
Graphics
GTX-960
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Has anyone gotten nVidia acceleration working on Skylake/High Sierra?
I have not. I am about to try again. I only get a mostly black screen with colored lines before I get to the login screen.