Contribute
Register

Solving NVIDIA Driver Install & Loading Problems

Solving NVIDIA driver install problems

I am also having the issue where I can't select the NVIDIA driver and showing zero vram. Can you link or ELI5 please?

I tried GraphicsEnabler=No in the boot flags and that didn't help.

Everything else seems to be working great though thanks to the kind people who have posted this stuff.

I am also having the issue where I can't select the NVIDIA driver and showing zero vram. Can you link or ELI5 please?

I tried GraphicsEnabler=No in the boot flags and that didn't help.

Everything else seems to be working great though thanks to the kind people who have posted this stuff.

Dont know anything about your hardware, OS or what boot loader you are using.

• Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Oh sorry...

GPU is EVGA gtx960, Mobo ASrock H97M-ITX/ac

Using clover bootloarder via unibeast install. Running 10.11.1

Oh sorry...

GPU is EVGA gtx960, Mobo ASrock H97M-ITX/ac

Using clover bootloarder via unibeast install. Running 10.11.1

GraphicsEnabler=No is not for Clover. In your config.plist there is a graphics injection section. There it would be Inject/Nvidia/False. The selection for the driver in the Nvidia Driver Manager is just cosmetic when using Clover. Just be sure to have nvda_drv=1 in your boot arguments for your config and you will be using the Web drivers.

Ah yes, that did it. :) Thanks.

Build:

MSI Z97 Gaming 9 AC
Nvidia Geforce GTX 750ti
Intel Core i7-4790K

Clover w/ El Capitan

I accidentally hit iMac 6,1 while using MultiBeast and I go right into sleep after boot. I haven't been able to successfully boot to change the stuff in terminal. Any way to do this in the clover menus?

Hi! :)

Does anybody know if this patch of AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy kext can be made by Clover on the fly at boot? I think it would be very useful!

TIA

Ahh this is what I need!

Build:

MSI Z97 Gaming 9 AC
Nvidia Geforce GTX 750ti
Intel Core i7-4790K

Clover w/ El Capitan

I accidentally hit iMac 6,1 while using MultiBeast and I go right into sleep after boot. I haven't been able to successfully boot to change the stuff in terminal. Any way to do this in the clover menus?

Boot using nv_disable=1. Enter it at the clover boot menu and remove nvda_drv=1 temporarily.

That did the trick! Thanks!

Hello Guys! There are my specs -
DELL OPTIPLEX 780
CPU CORE2QUAD Q9550
ASUS NVIDIA GTX750 1GB
YOSEMITE 10.10.3
WEBDRIVERS 346.01.02f04

I Set my resolution in GUI table (Clover configurator) to 1680x1050 but my GPU won't recognize.....:banghead:
Actually my flags are -v nv_disable=1 kext-dev-mode=1....If I set the flag nvda_drv=1 i have Black Screen...... CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!:roll2:

Back