Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
After fixing all problems that plagued my instalation of Sierra (Power management, HDMI, Sound and trackpad support) I have one I still can't solve. When the machine goes to sleep it always reboots after a couple seconds, I have applied all common patches on the DSDT to no avail and I can't for the life of me figure out the problem.

The laptop is a Satellite L50-B (i7 5500u variant) and I can provide the patched and/or origin DSDT/SSDT's if it's needed

After fixing all problems that plagued my instalation of Sierra (Power management, HDMI, Sound and trackpad support) I have one I still can't solve. When the machine goes to sleep it always reboots after a couple seconds, I have applied all common patches on the DSDT to no avail and I can't for the life of me figure out the problem.

The laptop is a Satellite L50-B (i7 5500u variant) and I can provide the patched and/or origin DSDT/SSDT's if it's needed

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

SSDT 0 to 2 have no reference to any of the other files and no patch has any effect on them ? Do they still need to be dropped in this case ?

SSDT 0 to 2 have no reference to any of the other files and no patch has any effect on them ? Do they still need to be dropped in this case ?

If by "to be dropped", you mean, "copied to ACPI/patched"... the answer is "Yes".

Also, make sure you read my note on your mistake regarding USB WiFi.

If by "to be dropped", you mean, "copied to ACPI/patched"... the answer is "Yes".

Also, make sure you read my note on your mistake regarding USB WiFi.
I reapplied the patches to all DSDT/SSDT's and copied them all to ACPI/patched, now it doesn't reboot anymore but wakes on it's own a couple seconds after sleeping with Wake reason: PEGA XHC

Seems like the culprit was both the missing SSDT 0, 1 and 2 and a rouge _PWR that I somehow skimmed through. After deleting it sleep works just fine. This thread may be closed now, thanks for the help

Seems like the culprit was both the missing SSDT 0, 1 and 2 and a rouge _PWR that I somehow skimmed through. After deleting it sleep works just fine. This thread may be closed now, thanks for the help

Marked solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back