Contribute
Register

[Solved]Fixes to Get Full Acceleration on Intel HD Graphics in iMac 17.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to use quick sync.My config in my signature.Tried MacX video converter and nothing hardware acceleration.I attached my config.plist,ioreg,kextlist (clover/kexts/other).Tried inject intel (on/off) and nothing.ACPI (i-gpu,heci to mei and other) added on plist.I'm using DP connection in my discrete card (nvidia 1070), hd530 doesn't have port on my zotac.

Where are the lilu and fixup kexts placed, and have you checked if they're loading? Do you have SIP disabled?

Where are the lilu and fixup kexts placed, and have you checked if they're loading? Do you have SIP disabled?
I didnt disable SIP. I was placed Kexts (/EFI/clover/kexts/other).

I didnt disable SIP. I was placed Kexts (/EFI/clover/kexts/other).

Disable SIP (clover csr-active-config 0x67), use a kext utility to install lilu and the fixup kexts to system/library/extensions, confirm loading in system profiler/extensions

See if that works :)

Disable SIP (clover csr-active-config 0x67), use a kext utility to install lilu and the fixup kexts to system/library/extensions, confirm loading in system profiler/extensions

See if that works :)
I checked my config.plist and csr 0x67 exist.I installed via Kext Wizard to S/L/E new Lilu version (1.1.7) and IntelGraphicsFixup (last version from source forge ) reboot and still nothing hardware acceleration.I attached screens from sys profiller/extensions

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 10.07.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 10.07.25 PM.png
    177.6 KB · Views: 151
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 10.07.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 10.07.14 PM.png
    185.9 KB · Views: 145
I want to use quick sync.My config in my signature.Tried MacX video converter and nothing hardware acceleration.I attached my config.plist,ioreg,kextlist (clover/kexts/other).Tried inject intel (on/off) and nothing.ACPI (i-gpu,heci to mei and other) added on plist.I'm using DP connection in my discrete card (nvidia 1070), hd530 doesn't have port on my zotac.

In Clover try adding Device>Fake ID>IntelGFX = 0x19168086 and see if that does something...

I checked my config.plist and csr 0x67 exist.I installed via Kext Wizard to S/L/E new Lilu version (1.1.7) and IntelGraphicsFixup (last version from source forge ) reboot and still nothing hardware acceleration.I attached screens from sys profiller/extensions

I just installed this kext from toledo and it works.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/attachments/ssdt-hdmi-hd530-airplay-aml.248460/
Note that the QuickSync encoder quality is not so good as what Handbrake (e.g.) can do but speed is amazing.https://www.tonymacx86.com/attachments/ssdt-hdmi-hd530-airplay-aml.248460/
See post #60 + #113

Hi Guys, I've got a Z170-UD5-TH, i7 6700K and Asus Strix 1080Ti
Ive enabled quick sync with both the SSDT-HDMI-HD530-Airplay.aml and SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-PEG0.aml and it works nicely

When I put the computer to sleep with Powernap enabled the computer sleeps and wakes perfectly, however when I leave it in sleep overnight I wakeup to the computer having rebooted itself. After entering "pmset -g log | grep -I failure' I'm presented with
Drivers Failure during wake due to PEG0():

In IOReg I have the 530 displaying as iGPU and 1080ti as GFX0
Im currently using darkwake=0 but have tired darkwake=8 too

Does anyone know whats the problem?

Hi Guys, I've got a Z170-UD5-TH, i7 6700K and Asus Strix 1080Ti
Ive enabled quick sync with both the SSDT-HDMI-HD530-Airplay.aml and SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-PEG0.aml and it works nicely

When I put the computer to sleep with Powernap enabled the computer sleeps and wakes perfectly, however when I leave it in sleep overnight I wakeup to the computer having rebooted itself. After entering "pmset -g log | grep -I failure' I'm presented with
Drivers Failure during wake due to PEG0():

In IOReg I have the 530 displaying as iGPU and 1080ti as GFX0
Im currently using darkwake=0 but have tired darkwake=8 too

Does anyone know whats the problem?

I've got the same MB and a Strix 1080 (non TI)

The PEG0 SSDT might be the culprit, try removing that SSDT and instead patch PEGP to GFX0

Clover DSDT Patch:

Rename PEGP to GFX0
Find: 50454750
Replace: 47465830

try it and see if that works :)

just wanted to give my input since for me it was either seeing ibooks or enabling quicksync.
for quick sync, i used the 0x19120001id with inject intel on using clover config. then i did a bunch of DSDT patches. i used change GFX0 to IGPU, change PEGP to GFX0, change HECI to IMEI. then load up shiki, lilu, and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext to your efi/clover/kexts/other. with this setup you should have intel quick sync on. now my problem was when i tick inject intel i would not be able to use ibooks or air play mirroring but i would get quicksync. anyways to get my ibooks to work i had to update to 10.12.6 and use the NVWebDriverLibValFix. now i can use quick sync and have my ibooks display with mirroring.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 1.34.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 1.34.27 PM.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 198
I've got the same MB and a Strix 1080 (non TI)

The PEG0 SSDT might be the culprit, try removing that SSDT and instead patch PEGP to GFX0

Clover DSDT Patch:

Rename PEGP to GFX0
Find: 50454750
Replace: 47465830

try it and see if that works :)
I just tried removing the PEGP SSDT and replacing with clover hot patch but no luck
Might try remove the Intel 530 SSDT and use clover hot patch and see what happens

Still get "Drivers Failure during wake due to PEG0():" and random reboot during sleep :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back