Motherboard
GIGABYTE X470 Arous Gaming 7 WiFi
CPU
Ryzen R9 3900X
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
iMac
In clover devices section you need to add an ID. What ID shows in clover boot menu graphics section? Look at it and add it at clover menu screen before boot. The menu will have the options for both ID and ig platform.

Using clover configurator app you can add it permanently when you find the proper ID that works.

Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
GT 640
Mobile Phone
iOS
UPDATE:

I put the APFS.EFI file in the EFI folder and now the HS system drive is booting!

There is still no WiFi hardware visible and the graphics are still flickering blue/orange.

What should I do?

Gigamaxx

Motherboard
CPU
Ryzen R9 3900X
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
iMac
UPDATE:

I put the APFS.EFI file in the EFI folder and now the HS system drive is booting!

There is still no WiFi hardware visible and the graphics are still flickering blue/orange.

What should I do?
People are using whatevergreen and lilu Kexts to add support for intel graphics and framebuffers. Check for those fixes on this site for the guides. For WiFi you need to find which module you have. DCPIManager is a good tool to use to find the device ID and brand of hardware.

jaymonkey

Motherboard
ASRock-Z97 EX6
CPU
i7-4790K OC @ 4.8GHz
Graphics
Vega 64LC + HD4600
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 I Aorus Pro Wifi
CPU
i5 9500
Graphics
Radeon RX560
Mac
MacBook Air, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
In clover devices section you need to add an ID. What ID shows in clover boot menu graphics section? Look at it and add it at clover menu screen before boot. The menu will have the options for both ID and ig platform.

Using clover configurator app you can add it permanently when you find the proper ID that works.
I think that FakeID is not necessary, is it? But I tried putting igplatform and fakeID 0x0 and from bootlog it discovered igplatform:0x01620005 and fakeID:0x01628086. But still glitchy UI.
I forgot to mention that my discrete GPU is still atached but HD4000 is primary.

Gigamaxx

Motherboard
CPU
Ryzen R9 3900X
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
iMac
I think that FakeID is not necessary, is it? But I tried putting igplatform and fakeID 0x0 and from bootlog it discovered igplatform:0x01620005 and fakeID:0x01628086. But still glitchy UI.
I forgot to mention that my discrete GPU is still atached but HD4000 is primary.
You may as well pull the card out or use a kext patch to disable it, easier to just remove.

Gigamaxx

Motherboard
CPU
Ryzen R9 3900X
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
iMac
Thank you so much everyone! I do want to use the graphics card. Do you mean remove it temporarily?
Yes, until the web drivers come out.
There is a chance it’s a fermi model but if it’s Maxwell it won’t work without web drivers.
You could test by using inject Nvidia in clover boot menu.

Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
GT 640
Mobile Phone
iOS
I am trying my best to understand the guide to use WhateverGreen and and AirportBRM plugin. I just can’t understand what settings I should put in clover configurator. Can anyone advise me? I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited: