Contribute
Register

[READ ME FIRST!] Graphics Setup & Troubleshooting

See if this makes any difference :
Hi P1LGRIM, Thank you for your fast reply.

I replaced my config.plist with the one you posted, but unfortunately it still produces the same problem. The thing about it, that I don't really get is why it would glitch in such a way, especially because I did not find anyone else who had that problem. Maybe something related to 13.6 and the specific NVIDIA Driver for it?

Also, after restarting the system via the button on NVIDIA Installer, the Graphics of the login screen are good (as long as they are there). When I start with nv_disable=1 it's really low resulution. I guess this could be as expected, just wanted to mention it if it's of any worth.

I could upload a video of the issue and embed it here.

Thanks a lot!

Also, after restarting the system via the button on NVIDIA Installer, the Graphics of the login screen are good (as long as they are there). When I start with nv_disable=1 it's really low resulution. I guess this could be as expected, just wanted to mention it if it's of any worth.
No prospect of the drivers working if you disable them.

May need to install Lilu.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext.

HI I am installing from scratch and I get to the clover menu but when telling it to boot from install macOS it goes as far as the white apple and then reboots. My system is in my profile. What am I doing wrong?

Hi soboku, you should read the guide to find out that using verbose is really helpful to see what goes wrong. It should tell you something that you then google to find out what it is.

Hi, I'm new and desperate!
mobo: Z370P D3
GTX 1050
i5-8400

But the graphics card does not want to make it visible!
Or at least work in full availability!

I tried everything (I think) looking among the posts but do not want to know!

Any suggestions? ... please! ...:banghead:

p.s.
Please forgive my English!
The alternative was an audio file with the super mario voice! ... oh mamma mia:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    103.7 KB · Views: 225
  • 02.png
    02.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 233
  • 03.png
    03.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 215
  • 04.png
    04.png
    84.9 KB · Views: 220
  • 05.png
    05.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 221
  • config.plist
    11.4 KB · Views: 231
Remove nv_disable=1 from config.plist/Boot/Arguments

If I remove nv_disable=1 the monitor goes black to the reboot!
To restart it, to the clover screen, I need to unchecked "NVIDIA Web Driver" and check "Inject NVidia"

Attachments

• IMG_6014.JPG
    IMG_6014.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 177
Last edited:
OK I did read
But I must of missed it but I got it to boot. However, I get to the clover menu with mouse but once it gets to the Mac install menu I have no mouse or keyboard. The verbose screen goes so fast I can't read it. I'm still searching the forums for an answer but if anyone has any suggestions I'm open to it.

Back