Contribute
Register

Please help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made sure everything was correctly done and I tried the smbios fix a couple days ago and it didn't work either. Could you try and help me get my wireless adapter work though? That is a little more important to me atm.
Ok what exact brand model is it I'll see what I can do or find out if it's even possible what exact chip is it using u may need to take it apart to figure this out and as far as iMessage is concerned you have to have a working Ethernet port and it helped me a lot to add a credit card account to my Apple ID

Ok what exact brand model is it I'll see what I can do or find out if it's even possible what exact chip is it using u may need to take it apart to figure this out and as far as iMessage is concerned you have to have a working Ethernet port and it helped me a lot to add a credit card account to my Apple ID

I have a credit card added to my account and still nothing... as for the wireless adapter it is a linksys wusb6300

Hey get me a screen shot of what happens when you try to login to iMessages does iCloud and App Store and iTunes work

I have a credit card added to my account and still nothing... as for the wireless adapter it is a linksys wusb6300
Yes but what chip is it using for example Realtek rtl8188su you may need to take it apart to find out it should just pop apart

Hey get me a screen shot of what happens when you try to login to iMessages does iCloud and App Store and iTunes work

I'll get a screen shots in a few minutes. iCloud, iTunes, App store all work fine.

After quite a bit of research I think I found your driver please scroll to the bottom of this page for the apple driver in the attached link your USB adapter uses RTL8812AU which appears to be support but if this doesn't work don't blame me for trying
http://www.edimax.com/en/support_detail.php?pd_id=479&pl1_id=28&pl2_id=138#01

THANK YOU SO MUCH!:thumbup::clap: it worked and is working great! I wouldn't blame you if it went wrong, because you were only being helpful. :) Now I think my only concern left besides iMessage which isn't a huge problem is getting the graphics card to work fully. But i'll follow other threads on when it is supported. Thank you again :).

I'll post the screen shot of iMessage tomorrow, because i'm too lazy to do it right now. :p but i'm thrilled I don't have to have one of my laptops as a giant ethernet adapter for my desktop anymore.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!:thumbup::clap: it worked and is working great! I wouldn't blame you if it went wrong, because you were only being helpful. :) Now I think my only concern left besides iMessage which isn't a huge problem is getting the graphics card to work fully. But i'll follow other threads on when it is supported. Thank you again :).
Awesome knowing exactly which chip is used is crucial info when working with hackintosh now I don't think the graphics card is going to work for now but if u get me the screen shot of iMessage login attempt I can prolly get it going too

Screen Shot 2014-03-11 at 11.36.07 PM.jpg
There it is. Finally got it up :p

Ok for that problem the guide we gave you was perfect but here is a few extra steps you can take in the extra folder open with text edit org.chameleon.boot.plist and look for a key named device properties if not there you will need it also look In The modules folder for filenvram you'll need that also open smbios.plist with text edit copy and post it here but additionally is this a laptop or desktop and did you use laptop support on a desktop in the unibeast USB drive cause if so it will cause all kinds of issues also attemp to login using your Ethernet not your wireless USB be sure that the bsd for the Ethernet is en0 open system profiler and have a look at the Ethernet for the first login you will have to use the Ethernet be sure that you followed every step in the guide to the word use chameleon wizard to correct your smbios and filenvram issue it can be downloaded in the community section of the download page the smbios and the filenvram are the most important part clear all your old iMessage data by following the guide plug into your Ethernet and attempt to log in again and upload the screen shot if it gives you an error code and say contact support for assistance just do so I called them and it was something on there end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back