Contribute
Register

Please help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, if you had searched the forums you would have seen the 290/290x are an issue still and there simply is no kext support as of yet. Maybe with 10.9.3 it may bring more support but so far it dosn't look like it.

No, if you had searched the forums you would have seen the 290/290x are an issue still and there simply is no kext support as of yet. Maybe with 10.9.3 it may bring more support but so far it dosn't look like it.

I had searched and found nothing that's one of the reasons I started this thread.

Well that is strange, I type in R9 290 and get 10 pages of results. Are you searching in our forums using the serch at the top of our site?

Yes and those threads are 20+ pages long with not a lot of clarification. It sounded like some people managed to get theirs to work through tricking it, but I wasn't sure. I know now and will continue to look at those posts to see when support arrives.

I have tried it with the current 10.9.3 beta and still no R9 290 support as of yet but will keep trying as new ones are released. Even the 280x I was not able to make work but a 280 worked fine.

I have tried it with the current 10.9.3 beta and still no R9 290 support as of yet but will keep trying as new ones are released. Even the 280x I was not able to make work but a 280 worked fine.

Ok, thanks for the info! :) I need to turn off my computer and save some battery I am at a friends house and I forgot my charger for my mbp :( I still need to get the wireless to work and iMessage but I will worry about those problems later in the morning. It's 3am where I live :|

Alright I'm awake again :/ and wanted to see what the other people think about my wireless adapter?

So does anyone have any suggestions on how to get my wireless adapter to work with mac? and how to get iMessage to work. I have tried several things to get iMessage to work, but it never does anything.

So does anyone have any suggestions on how to get my wireless adapter to work with mac? and how to get iMessage to work. I have tried several things to get iMessage to work, but it never does anything.
Be sure not to skip the smbios step very important the guide we gave you is flawless it must be something on your end I had problems with this the other day and turns out I used a unibeast drive with laptop support on a desktop and it gave me all kinds of problems the guide is flawless though

Be sure not to skip the smbios step very important the guide we gave you is flawless it must be something on your end I had problems with this the other day and turns out I used a unibeast drive with laptop support on a desktop and it gave me all kinds of problems the guide is flawless though

I made sure everything was correctly done and I tried the smbios fix a couple days ago and it didn't work either. Could you try and help me get my wireless adapter work though? That is a little more important to me atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back