Contribute
Register

NVIDIA CUDA 6.0 Driver Update For OS X 10.9.4 Mavericks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded the file, installed and everything seems fine now. "Update Required" is no longer there. Haven't tested functionality yet but it probably works as it should.

Thank you @WonkeyDonkey.

If these problems is due to nvidia's end, isn't it quite weird they haven't fixed it yet?

I think their servers have probably been hammered once it showed up in everyones control panel.

I think their servers have probably been hammered once it showed up in everyones control panel.

hmm maybe, the new version is still not up on on their site though.

hmm maybe, the new version is still not up on on their site though.

It is on their site, thats where I got it from. It worked for a little while at least but then stopped working. The download file itself has somehow got corrupted since it now downloads 29Mb or so, instead of the correct 77.2Mb.

The version that is linked previously at the 2 file sharing sites is the correct one though, so just download and save that. It is confirmed working.

:thumbup:

It is on their site, thats where I got it from. It worked for a little while at least but then stopped working. The download file itself has somehow got corrupted since it now downloads 29Mb or so, instead of the correct 77.2Mb.

The version that is linked previously at the 2 file sharing sites is the correct one though, so just download and save that. It is confirmed working.

:thumbup:

Yeah, that's what I did, I installed the one you linked :) but I could not find it on their site. I checked now again in their CUDA archive. The latest version I see is 6.0.51. :p

I even tried changing the url.

Yeah, that's what I did, I installed the one you linked :) but I could not find it on their site. I checked now again in their CUDA archive. The latest version I see is 6.0.51. :p

I even tried changing the url.

Ahh see the url change wont work. It downloads the file as a generic file name, at least through the updater anyway, hence the name change you could do. Change it from its generic name to :

cudadriver-6.0.54-macos.dmg

That fits in with the naming convention they use. Then just save the file away for possible future use or until it is made available for public download at the nvidia site.

Hi there,
looks like it works fine for most of people there, I've personally got a kernel panic screen when booting after CUDA installation, can only boot in safe mode. And my trick there is to install it again in this mode with an error at the and, then boot normal mode again.

Would anyone help me figuring out this panic please??
Here the bad news screen:
IMG_20140807_124729.jpg

PS: I've only added the nvda_drv=1 flag to the boot.plist, for GTX 780ti web drivers.

Nevermind, I could install the very last version -> 6.5.14, and since everything seems to be rolling as it should.

Strangely v6.0.54 is no more in the download list.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back