Contribute
Register

My Hackintosh doesn't recognize the ASUS Rog Strix RX580

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I don't know how to start Hackintosh again. I can only see the apple logo almost loaded, with the VGA it does not work.
I don't know what I've touched ...

Last screenshot of bios shows the boot option 1 as Samsung disk. Switch it to UEFI Samsung. That is whT is showing in boot option 2.

Last screenshot of bios shows the boot option 1 as Samsung disk. Switch it to UEFI Samsung. That is whT is showing in boot option 2.

Hi guys, we have advanced, I managed to enter the desktop and test the system, but when trying to fix the audio with Multibeast and restart I stay on the Mojave screen without seeing my user but i can see the mouse, by the way what should I do to make the GPU activate the fans ? thank you guys without you I couldn't

Attachments

• 20191026_081239.jpg
    20191026_081239.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 61
Hi guys, we have advanced, I managed to enter the desktop and test the system, but when trying to fix the audio with Multibeast and restart I stay on the Mojave screen without seeing my user but i can see the mouse, by the way what should I do to make the GPU activate the fans ? thank you guys without you I couldn't

Please post your EFI folder.

Please post your EFI folder.

Sorry but don´t know.
How can I upload a file folder to the forum? have i to upload the latest EFI?
I started the hackintosH and I can see from the ASUS GPU but it does strange things
Captura de pantalla 2019-10-26 a las 14.28.55.png

Captura de pantalla 2019-10-26 a las 14.28.05.png

Sorry but don´t know.
How can I upload a file folder to the forum? have i to upload the latest EFI?
I started the hackintosH and I can see from the ASUS GPU but it does strange things
View attachment 432718

View attachment 432719

Mount the EFI partition where you have Clover installed.
Zip the entire EFI folder.
"Attach" it to your forum post.
Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 9.46.51 AM.png

The lack of translucence in your Dock indicates that you may not be getting acceleration.

Mount the EFI partition where you have Clover installed.
Zip the entire EFI folder.
"Attach" it to your forum post.
View attachment 432720

The lack of translucence in your Dock indicates that you may not be getting acceleration.

Good night from Spain.
I just arrived and I had to remove the graphic to turn on the Hackintosh, I can enter and extract the EFI from my partition, the problems are the same.

I put the .zip file thanks Pastrychef.

Attachments

• EFI Danny.zip
    20.6 MB · Views: 100
Good night from Spain.
I just arrived and I had to remove the graphic to turn on the Hackintosh, I can enter and extract the EFI from my partition, the problems are the same.

I put the .zip file thanks Pastrychef.

Please try this one.

Attachments

• EFI Danny.zip
    18.3 MB · Views: 93
Please try this one.

Now I can only see the BIOS, to detect the system SSD I have to force boot with F2 but when I give it to save and exit setup, the BIOS appears but without reading the SSD.
Maybe it would be better to install all the hackintosh from 0.20191026_234813~2.jpg20191026_234735~2.jpg

Now I can only see the BIOS, to detect the system SSD I have to force boot with F2 but when I give it to save and exit setup, the BIOS appears but without reading the SSD.
Maybe it would be better to install all the hackintosh from 0.View attachment 432786View attachment 432787

Mount the EFI partition of your main system drive.
Replace the EFI folder with the EFI folder that I posted.
The name of the EFI folder MUST be "EFI".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back