Motherboard
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 12.5 (Clover)
CPU
Intel Core m3-6Y30
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 515
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I am trying to install Sierra on my Xiaomi Notebook Air 12,5 but when i get to the installer i can't use my mousepad, keyboard or usb mouse.

So i downloaded RehabMan-Voodoo-2016-0616.zip but do i need the content from the debug folder or the release folder? and can i just put that content in EFI\CLOVER\kexts\Other ?

Im sorry but im not a expert on this so when i look at that long guide i just get a headache XD

Im sorry but im not a expert on this so when i look at that long guide i just get a headache XD

If you're daunted by that guide, you'd better prepare yourself. The post install process is even more complex.

I copied the content from the Debug folder to EFI\CLOVER\kexts\Other now the keyboard is working but the touchpad and usb mouse still isnt. And it seems like the installer doesnt recognize my SSD as a disk on which it can install macOS

I copied the content from the Debug folder to EFI\CLOVER\kexts\Other now the keyboard is working but the touchpad and usb mouse still isnt. And it seems like the installer doesnt recognize my SSD as a disk on which it can install macOS

The guide does not recommend using the debug kexts. But I'm going to guess your trackpad is ELAN or is connected via I2C instead of PS2. You should check in Windows so you know for sure.

What kind of SSD is it? If SATA, did you read the guide regarding SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext? If NVMe, did you read the FAQ regarding NVMe SSDs?

For USB issues, you could try USBInjectAll.kext, and you should, of course, read the USB guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-10-11-usb-changes-and-solutions.173616/

Both USBInjectAll.kext and SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext did'nt work for me. But my SSD is SATA

Both USBInjectAll.kext and SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext did'nt work for me. But my SSD is SATA

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Attach output of 'lspci -nn' in Linux Terminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back