Contribute
Register

Mavericks on MSI GE70

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be late but I had the same problem on a msi gs70. I just changed the mac_kernel for a haswell patched one. search "how to install mac os on msi gs70" first link

Oh yeah, that exact link is where I got the mach_kernel from...no wonder I your profile picture seemed familiar haha.

Thanks by the way !

I have a similar laptop as you MSI GE70 20E. I can only boot in safe mode. I don't have any sound and my graphics accelerator does not work either. What progress have you made on your hackintosh. Have you made a dsdt file with no errors. I am a rookie at this so I need some guidance.

I am currently running Mountain Lion because I could not figure out how to get the touchpad working on Maverick. But the touchpad work fine with Mountain Lion.

I have a similar laptop as you MSI GE70 20E. I can only boot in safe mode. I don't have any sound and my graphics accelerator does not work either. What progress have you made on your hackintosh. Have you made a dsdt file with no errors. I am a rookie at this so I need some guidance.

I am currently running Mountain Lion because I could not figure out how to get the touchpad working on Maverick. But the touchpad work fine with Mountain Lion.

Hello mate, I could see you owned a MSI GE70 2PE laptop, and I need to know how did you get mountain lion working fine in your laptop

I wonder you have the answer, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back