Contribute
Register

Lenovo G500 10.9.1: Almost done, just a little bit of help needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you booting in safe mode (-x)? Not sure FAT32 mounting works in safe mode.
yes, because i just can enter to OS X with GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=No -x -v
Any suggestion?

yes, because i just can enter to OS X with GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=No -x -v
Any suggestion?

Make whatever changes you need to make in Windows or Linux.

How? I dont know how to make in Windows or Linux :rolleyes:

How? I dont know how to make in Windows or Linux :rolleyes:

Well, I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish by mounting the EFI partition. I assumed you want to edit the config.plist or something (for the case it is damaged/wrong).

Well, I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish by mounting the EFI partition. I assumed you want to edit the config.plist or something (for the case it is damaged/wrong).

i use config.plist same as this tutorial, any suggestion other config.plist?

i use config.plist same as this tutorial, any suggestion other config.plist?

I don't think you understood my question. When you get the EFI partition mounted, what do you plan to change on it?

I don't think you understood my question. When you get the EFI partition mounted, what do you plan to change on it?

I just wanna follow this totorial in this thread, in this tutorial he can mount EFI partition in safe mode, but i cant.

I just wanna follow this totorial in this thread, in this tutorial he can mount EFI partition in safe mode, but i cant.
That probably is a mistake on my part, as I wrote the guide from memory. Try booting without the safe mode flag.

On a side note, getting the updated BIOS and then flashing it again is one way to get the same keyboard hotkeys as on a real Mac keyboard via BetterTouchTool. The issue is that they will take a little bit to respond, and you can't use shift+option or control with the sound/brightness keys. The original shortcuts will still work with Fn.

That probably is a mistake on my part, as I wrote the guide from memory. Try booting without the safe mode flag.

This is why guides should be tested... I know... time consuming.

On a side note, getting the updated BIOS and then flashing it again is one way to get the same keyboard hotkeys as on a real Mac keyboard via BetterTouchTool. The issue is that they will take a little bit to respond, and you can't use shift+option or control with the sound/brightness keys. The original shortcuts will still work with Fn.

Can u explain, how to boot without safe mode flag? i try many boot flag but not success

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back