Contribute
Register

Key repeat on Asus UX302LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah no I take that back its not working, When i tried this I had an external display plugged into the HDMI port and it worked now without the display it doesn't work!!!, this is very frustrating!!

ioreg file attached

Attachments

• Derr1ck.ioreg
    5.3 MB · Views: 114
ok, this copy is ok

Attachments

• Derrick’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    2.1 MB · Views: 130
Followed the steps as suggested, I'm really close now to just selling this machine and buying a Mac book air!, I've spent over a week now just trying to get this thing to work!. I remember building a hackintosh back on 10.5 and never had this amount of problems!. Doesn't matter what I do laptop only works when I plugin an external display, then the laptop screen is fine but the external display has horizontal scrolling sync issue and is unreadable.

Followed the steps as suggested, I'm really close now to just selling this machine and buying a Mac book air!, I've spent over a week now just trying to get this thing to work!. I remember building a hackintosh back on 10.5 and never had this amount of problems!. Doesn't matter what I do laptop only works when I plugin an external display, then the laptop screen is fine but the external display has horizontal scrolling sync issue and is unreadable.

Did you fix the ig-platform-id you're using yet? If you think so, post ioreg.

A week is nothing. Laptops are not easy, especially when learning.

ioreg attached I have no idea what i should be looking for in this file. so please excuse my ignorance.

Attachments

• ioreg2.ioreg
    2.2 MB · Views: 108
ioreg attached I have no idea what i should be looking for in this file. so please excuse my ignorance.

Still using a desktop ig-platform-id. Don't expect mobile LVDS display to work with desktop framebuffer selection.

Try 0xa260006, 0xa260005, or 0xa260000.

To see which one you're using, see AAPL,ig-platform-id under GFX0 node.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back