Contribute
Register

Key repeat on Asus UX302LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi sorry I didn't see this in any guide I was following, where should I find this?.

Ok, I have now started again and re-installed Mavericks, now working from hard drive with Keyboard trackpad working (Had to use kext util to load ApplePS2ElanTouchPad.kext)

Not sure how to get these working:-

1. Audio
2. Ethernet (Ethernet is provided via usb/ethernet dongle)
3. How to boot Mavericks directly from the Hard drive and not use the USB boot stick

Any help with this would be great, thanks for all the help so far guys!, I almost just gave up!

Ok, I have now started again and re-installed Mavericks, now working from hard drive with Keyboard trackpad working (Had to use kext util to load ApplePS2ElanTouchPad.kext)

Not sure how to get these working:-

1. Audio
2. Ethernet (Ethernet is provided via usb/ethernet dongle)
3. How to boot Mavericks directly from the Hard drive and not use the USB boot stick

Any help with this would be great, thanks for all the help so far guys!, I almost just gave up!

Audio: Best result with patched AppleHDA. Google 'patch AppleHDA guide'. Search for suitable AppleHDA or patch it yourself. Apply appropriate DSDT patches.

DSDT patches you need for AppleHDA: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch
Apply: "Audio Layout 12" (change layout-id from 12 to the layout-id used by the patched AppleHDA)
Apply: "IRQ Fix"

Ethernet: What Ethernet chipset do you have? Use DPCIManager->PCIList to find out.

Did you install Clover?

Ok, Can I install Clover to a partition (GUID / Mac OS Extended (Journaled)?

Ok, Can I install Clover to a partition (GUID / Mac OS Extended (Journaled)?

Clover UEFI is installed to the ESP (EFI partition).

USB Ethernet Controller is Realtek RTL8153

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back