Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
m85g
CPU
i5 4460 hasswell
Graphics
intel hd4600
I own Hackintosh a year, everything was fine until yesterday, the system is no longer loaded, it is loaded with just Clover to USB, but with a hdd is not loaded, it seems to me that the BIOS has ceased to see the EFI partition on the hard disk, when you try to go to Efi shell in BIOS, the system says that secure boot is enabled, although it is switched off! I read that this is a known bug Asus, I updated the bios but nothing has changed! I threw efi shell on a flash drive, it runs, but I don `t know that it do, please help !!!! motherboard - asus b85m-g , intel i5 4460 , no video card , ssd

can anyone help? i cant solve this problem

Do you have dual boot with Win10 by any chance ?
I had same problem few days ago, then I found /Microsoft folder on my EFI partition. Seems like Widows decided to install it's own bootloader after recent update. I created boot USB stick with clover using multibeast from my macbook and I was able to load OSX on hackintosh, but windows stopped booting. So then I copied that /Microsoft folder from my SSD and it now boots both OSX and Win10, I just have to select "Load Windows boot menu" in clover, not the direct disk load options.
Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back