Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> I'm struggling with detecting my Fenvi T919 on my BigSur X299

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I got that.
Now, I'm booting fine, still without internet.
I checked with kextstat, AirPortBrcmNIC_Injector.kext is still not showing up, would that be a problem if it doesn't show? The AirPortBrcmFixup.kext is showing as loaded.

Please advise.

Please advise.
You need to post something meaningful that people can use for diagnosis.

Try Hackintool or DPCIManager.
What is in System Preferences - > Network ?
How about IOReg ?

What is in System Preferences - > Network ?
Hello P1LGRIM,

Thank you again for your reply.
This is my Network, clicking on Turn Wi-Fi On, just loops red to yellow 3 times for a few seconds, then goes to red again.

On Hackintools, I don't know where else to look, I just displayed peripherals image, but let me know what else I could display. How do I get to IOReg?
Network-Issues2.png

I don't know if this'd help in debugging, but here's my PCIe list I've found under Hackintools.

Attachments

• pcidevices.txt
    28.2 KB · Views: 35
That may be a hangover from your previous attempt(s).
Delete the entry, Restart and then add a new entry for Wi-Fi.
Just tried, same effect.

I see ...
So, how do I enable it?

IMG_7301.JPG

If I click on the search to the left of this entry, I get this list of kexts that are loaded with it.

Some people report that changing the slot that the card is installed in can have a positive effect, other than that I have no more ideas. I have used one of these cards and it was entirely plug and play with no user intervention required.

Interesting. I'll try later today and will report.
Like you said, BlueTooth works perfectly ;)

Do I have any weird Kexts that are loaded that you don't recognize? I afraid I messed my system in the beginning by trying to insert my old mouse driver which's not supported with Big Sur. I kicked out my formally working Intel Wifi that I did manage to setup successfully.

If not this card specifically, any other brands you'd recommend that should give me hope?

BTW, is that normal that my kAirPortBrcmNIC_Injector.kext does not show as loaded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back