Contribute
Register

i7-4930K - Asus Rampage IV Extreme - 32GB RAM - GTX 770 4GB [Success!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@zelanaiznac,
The dsdt errors are because you used the ACPI 5.0 compiler. Set it to 4.0 in MaciASL's preferences.

Im not sure why you're having problems with MountAnyEFI. My only guess would be because you have OS X installed with a different language or maybe you are trying to mount for a drive that has no EFI partition. Or maybe you have a drive with multiple partitions and you have to choose a different partition on that drive for the command to find the EFI.

I I had no wake ups from my inateck card with all those flash drives plugged in. I guess that you have a device with a built in hub connected to it and maybe the hub is causing wake. Now that I have your files, I can try injecting some code from the macpro6,1's OEM ssdt-2 (USB3). Specifically aapl XHC clock ID. I'll try to post some ssdts for you to test tomorrow.

hi shilohh. thank you for your interest for my situation.
using acpi 4.0 compiler, i fixed the dsdt error.

regarding mountanyefi, i found out one more thing:
if i mount the efi partition trough terminal and then i use mount any efi for any other disk, it works. it seems that mountanyefi isn't able to mount efi partition at first time.

regarding usb and sleep.
i tried your new ssdt but nothing changes. if i connect for example my usb pen drive (only it i underline), it wakes up immediately after sleep.
at this point the only thing that i think about is some bios settings, right?
can you please post screenshot of your bios settings?

Hi Shiloh,

thanks for your efforts for working with this platform it well appreciated.

i have been following the growth and changes and have now updated to EL Capitain, I have also install from clean HD with new Usb all with your latest files.

Nearly everything is working as should and can at this stage of development.

However my problem is with iMessage, it worked fine on yosemite and on my Z97 machines, when using iMessageDebug to check all is ok to go System-Id =failed. this occurs with your usb install config.plist as is, modified with my serial number and UUID. the same applies when post install config.plist is used and moodified.

My normal use is to add ROM & MLB to Rt Variables, I tried this using PlistPro, as you have already said Clover configurator dosent open your file. with the same result.

Please advise as and when you can, :thumbup:

It appears to be placing UUID as the Hardware UUID and not putting it as System ID?

**********************iMessage Debug**********************
Credits: ElNono, mdmwii,flux84, sugarface, pokenguyen

Model: MacPro6,1
Board-id: Mac-F60DEB81FF30ACF6
SerialNumber: F5KL0000F693
Hardware UUID: 00000000-0000-1000-8000-000000000000

System-ID: failed
ROM: 000000000000
BoardSerialNumber: C02140302D5DMT31M

Model: MacPro6,1
Board-id: Mac-F60DEB81FF30ACF6
SerialNumber: F5KL5x0xF693
Hardware UUID: 6XXXXXXX-DAD7-DD11-8584-C86000C2B942

System-ID: failed
ROM: c86000c2b942
BoardSerialNumber: C02140302D5DMT31M

Plese open the config.plist in textedit and change:
Code:
    <key>SystemParameters</key>
    <dict>
        <key>InjectSystemID</key>
        <false/>
        <key>InjectKexts</key>
        <true/>
    </dict>

to:

Code:
    <key>SystemParameters</key>
    <dict>
        <key>InjectSystemID</key>
        <true/>
        <key>InjectKexts</key>
        <true/>
    </dict>

Then let me know if that solves your issue.

hi shilohh. thank you for your interest for my situation.
using acpi 4.0 compiler, i fixed the dsdt error.

regarding mountanyefi, i found out one more thing:
if i mount the efi partition trough terminal and then i use mount any efi for any other disk, it works. it seems that mountanyefi isn't able to mount efi partition at first time.
The app just uses applescript to execute unix terminal commands. It sounds like it's unable to create the mount point on your system.

regarding usb and sleep.
i tried your new ssdt but nothing changes. if i connect for example my usb pen drive (only it i underline), it wakes up immediately after sleep.
at this point the only thing that i think about is some bios settings, right?
can you please post screenshot of your bios settings?
It must be related to chip or firmware of the drive as I don't have this issue with any of mine. Do you have the exact same model inateck cards as mine (5 ports + 20 pin header)?

USB.jpgOnBDevices.jpg

I'm still being taken to the Clover GUI instead of straight to the OS.

If you can't see, here is what is says:

Boot Option Priorities
Boot Option # 1 - Mac OS X (my SSD)
Boot Option #2 - UEFI OS (P1:WDC WD2002FAEX-007BA0)
Boot Option #3 - UEFI OS (P1:WDC WD2002FAEX-007BA0)
Boot Option #4 - P5: PIONEER BD-RW BDR-209M
Boot Option #5 - Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB

The wifi is working, now I just have no sound
I just added a pic to that section of the guide for you.

Working on adding the audio fix to the guide now.

9c) Download and unzip "audio_CloverALC-master.zip" from "https://github.com/toleda/audio_CloverALC". Ensure that your boot drive's EFI partition is still mounted. Open a terminal window and paste or type:
Code:
~/Downloads/audio_CloverALC-master/audio_cloverALC-110.sh
and hit enter/return. Type your password and hit enter/return again. You should follow the instructions for input and get an output like this:
Code:
[FONT=Menlo]Agreement[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]The audio_cloverALC-110 script is for personal use only. Do not distribute[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]the patch, any or all of the files or the resulting patched AppleHDA.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]for any reason without permission. The audio_cloverALC-110 script is[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]provided as is and without any kind of warranty.[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo] [/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]File: audio_cloverALC-110.command_v1.0j[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Password:[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]EFI partition is mounted[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]System Integrity Protection status: enabled (Custom Configuration).[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Configuration:[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]	Apple Internal: disabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]	Kext Signing: disabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]	Filesystem Protections: disabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]	Debugging Restrictions: disabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]	DTrace Restrictions: disabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]	NVRAM Protections: disabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]This is an unsupported configuration, likely to break in the future and leave your machine in an unknown state.[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]OK to patch[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Confirm Realtek ALC1150 (y/n): y[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Enable HD4600 HDMI audio (y/n): n[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Clover Audio ID Injection (y/n): n[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Download ALC1150 files ...[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]100 21366  100 21366    0     0  31285      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 31282[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Edit config.plist/Devices/Audio/Inject/1[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Edit config.plist/SystemParameters/InjectKexts/YES[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Download kext patches[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]100  1404  100  1404    0     0   2625      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--  2624[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Install /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.11/realtekALC.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Download config kext and install ...[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]100  3648  100  3648    0     0   6932      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--  6935[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Install System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/ALC1150 zml files[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Fix permissions ...[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Kernel cache...[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]rebuilding //System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext X79MacPro61SpeedStep.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67054 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA12 for kext AppleHDA.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kextcache updated critical boot files, requesting launchd reboot[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Install finished, restart required.[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]To save a Copy of this Terminal session: Terminal/Shell/Export Text As ...[/FONT]

I just added a pic to that section of the guide for you.

Working on adding the audio fix to the guide now.

9c) Download and unzip "audio_CloverALC-master.zip" from "https://github.com/toleda/audio_CloverALC". Ensure that your boot drive's EFI partition is still mounted. Open a terminal window and paste or type:
Code:
~/Downloads/audio_CloverALC-master/audio_cloverALC-110.sh
and hit enter/return. Type your password and hit enter/return again. You should follow the instructions for input and get an output like this:
Code:
[FONT=Menlo]Agreement[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]The audio_cloverALC-110 script is for personal use only. Do not distribute[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]the patch, any or all of the files or the resulting patched AppleHDA.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]for any reason without permission. The audio_cloverALC-110 script is[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]provided as is and without any kind of warranty.[/FONT]

[FONT=Menlo]File: audio_cloverALC-110.command_v1.0j[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Password:[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]EFI partition is mounted[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]System Integrity Protection status: enabled (Custom Configuration).[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Configuration:[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]    Apple Internal: disabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]    Kext Signing: disabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]    Filesystem Protections: disabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]    Debugging Restrictions: disabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]    DTrace Restrictions: disabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]    NVRAM Protections: disabled[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]This is an unsupported configuration, likely to break in the future and leave your machine in an unknown state.[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[B][FONT=Menlo]OK to patch[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Confirm Realtek ALC1150 (y/n): y[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Enable HD4600 HDMI audio (y/n): n[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Clover Audio ID Injection (y/n): n[/FONT]
[/B][FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Download ALC1150 files ...[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]100 21366  100 21366    0     0  31285      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 31282[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Edit config.plist/Devices/Audio/Inject/1[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Edit config.plist/SystemParameters/InjectKexts/YES[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Download kext patches[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]100  1404  100  1404    0     0   2625      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--  2624[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Install /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.11/realtekALC.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Download config kext and install ...[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]100  3648  100  3648    0     0   6932      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--  6935[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Install System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/ALC1150 zml files[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Fix permissions ...[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Kernel cache...[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]rebuilding //System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext X79MacPro61SpeedStep.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67054 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA12 for kext AppleHDA.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kextcache updated critical boot files, requesting launchd reboot[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Install finished, restart required.[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]To save a Copy of this Terminal session: Terminal/Shell/Export Text As ...[/FONT]

Thanks for all the great help shilohh. I followed all your instructions and got my sound working. One question: Let's say I did want HDMI audio. Was I to type y for yes next to Enable HD4600 HDMI audio (y/n): ?

Also, I followed your picture, but I still get taken to the Clover.

I changed Boot Option #1 to UEFI Samsung SSD 840 EVO
and Boot Option #2-5 to Disabled. What gives? It's not a major problem but it would be cool if I could just power on my computer and be taken to the OS.

Also, is my patched folder cool? This is what it looks like

IMG_20151102_015715.jpg

If you are unable to see, here are the files that are in my patched folder. I also wanted HDMI audio.

"SSDT-0.aml", "SSDT-1.aml", and "SSDT-9.aml"

Also, I believe it also loses sound when it sleeps. Do you have a desktopt app to restart the kext like you had for your Mavericks build? I believe it was called "LoadHDA"

You're the best. Thanks so much!

The app just uses applescript to execute unix terminal commands. It sounds like it's unable to create the mount point on your system.

It must be related to chip or firmware of the drive as I don't have this issue with any of mine. Do you have the exact same model inateck cards as mine (5 ports + 20 pin header)?

View attachment 160174View attachment 160175

exactly, mount efi isn't able to create the mount point. maybe because i'm using a pci express ssd?
i even noticed that clover isn't able to create dsdt using f4 at clover boot menu. it doesn't write anything in the "origin acpi" folder.

regarding usb, i think i bought the same. this is http://www.inateck.com/5-plus-2-port-usb-pci-express-card-ktu3fr-5o2u/
ktu3fr-502l rev:3b

hackintosh wakes from sleep immediately if any usb peripheral is connected to my inateck (i tried with my webcam, ir infrared, game joystick, hard disk usb3, usb2 pen drive etc)

any other idea?

Thanks for all the great help shilohh. I followed all your instructions and got my sound working. One question: Let's say I did want HDMI audio. Was I to type y for yes next to Enable HD4600 HDMI audio (y/n): ?
No. That message is asking if you have intel HD4600 video on your CPU and if so, do you want to create ACPI/clover injection for it. We don't have this hardware and don't want to do this. SSDT-1 should give give you HDMI audio from your card if it is installed in slot 1. You should see the option to choose HDMI in sys prefs> Audio> output. Your monitor would need to have built in speakers and be connected via HDMI to get sound when choosing this option. Alternatively you would have a Home theatre receiver connected inline between the GPU and the monitor.

Also, I followed your picture, but I still get taken to the Clover.
I changed Boot Option #1 to UEFI Samsung SSD 840 EVO
and Boot Option #2-5 to Disabled. What gives? It's not a major problem but it would be cool if I could just power on my computer and be taken to the OS.
Default volume name in EFI/CLOVER/config.plist must match your boot drive's name. Also timeout should equal 0 for boot without countdown. -1 for wait till disk is chosen. 1 for 1 second count before boot to default partition. 2 for 2 seconds etc etc etc
Code:
	<key>Boot</key>
	<dict>
		<key>Arguments</key>
		<string>npci=0x2000 darkwake=8 kext-dev-mode=1</string>
		<key>DefaultVolume</key>
		<string>[COLOR=#b22222]Mac OS[/COLOR]</string>
		<key>Legacy</key>
		<string>PBR</string>
		<key>Log</key>
		<false/>
		<key>NeverHibernate</key>
		<true/>
		<key>Secure</key>
		<false/>
		<key>Timeout</key>
		<integer>[COLOR=#b22222]0[/COLOR]</integer>
		<key>XMPDetection</key>
		<false/>
	</dict>

Also, I believe it also loses sound when it sleeps. Do you have a desktop app to restart the kext like you had for your Mavericks build? I believe it was called "LoadHDA"

You're the best. Thanks so much!
No. That app stopped working a while ago and using the 10.9.1 multibeast kext eliminated the need but that kext won't work in el cap. Gotta find a new solution. You could try CodecCommander (I think thats what it was called?) but I'll need to look into to it when I have more time.

exactly, mount efi isn't able to create the mount point. maybe because i'm using a pci express ssd?
i even noticed that clover isn't able to create dsdt using f4 at clover boot menu. it doesn't write anything in the "origin acpi" folder.
Guess you'll have to use your USB stick for extracting ACPI files. What is that code you use in terminal to get your EFI mounted on your PCIE SSD? I could try making a mounter app for PCIE drives.

regarding usb, i think i bought the same. this is http://www.inateck.com/5-plus-2-port-usb-pci-express-card-ktu3fr-5o2u/
ktu3fr-502l rev:3b
hackintosh wakes from sleep immediately if any usb peripheral is connected to my inateck (i tried with my webcam, ir infrared, game joystick, hard disk usb3, usb2 pen drive etc)

any other idea?
Thats not the same one. I have KTU3FR-5O2I.
http://www.inateck.com/inateck-ktu3fr-5o2i-usb-3-0-pci-express-card/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back