Contribute
Register

i7-4930K - Asus Rampage IV Extreme - 32GB RAM - GTX 770 4GB [Success!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Shilohh and happy new year !
Just a little question :
I want to install El Cap on my Hackintosh, and I absolutely need USB3 but I've always a card in all my pci-e ports (780Ti in slot 1, BlackMagic Intensity in Slot 2A; 770 SC in slot 3; RocketRaid in slot 4) so the only accessible port is the 2B for plus an Inateck USB3 card, but I think it will not work if the 2a is full ? Do you have a solution or I need to work with an extern BlackMagic Card ?

Thanks !

Hi Shilohh and happy new year !
Just a little question :
I want to install El Cap on my Hackintosh, and I absolutely need USB3 but I've always a card in all my pci-e ports (780Ti in slot 1, BlackMagic Intensity in Slot 2A; 770 SC in slot 3; RocketRaid in slot 4) so the only accessible port is the 2B for plus an Inateck USB3 card, but I think it will not work if the 2a is full ? Do you have a solution or I need to work with an extern BlackMagic Card ?

Thanks !
Happy new year to you too. Correct. You can't use 2a and 2b at the same time. You could move your 770 to slot 2a so that you can use the slot that it is currently hiding. Don't forget to delete your dsdt before you move the cards around and remake it when you're done.

Happy new year to you too. Correct. You can't use 2a and 2b at the same time. You could move your 770 to slot 2a so that you can use the slot that it is currently hiding. Don't forget to delete your dsdt before you move the cards around and remake it when you're done.

Why I didn't think to this solution earlier ? Thanks a lot....
So I make a clean install for 10.11.2, everything seems to be ok, USB3 (with the Inateck card) works fine !
Just a little issue, in system pref/internet profiles (or accounts ? I don't know the exact name in english) I can't login to my google, Facebook, linkedin accounts, very strange my iCloud account doesn't work too... All of this worked well with my precedent install, I copied the same serial number and Smuuid in the new config.plist, did I forget something ?

Why I didn't think to this solution earlier ? Thanks a lot....
So I make a clean install for 10.11.2, everything seems to be ok, USB3 (with the Inateck card) works fine !
Just a little issue, in system pref/internet profiles (or accounts ? I don't know the exact name in english) I can't login to my google, Facebook, linkedin accounts, very strange my iCloud account doesn't work too... All of this worked well with my precedent install, I copied the same serial number and Smuuid in the new config.plist, did I forget something ?
http://www.tonymacx86.com/golden-bu...-ram-gtx-770-4gb-success-194.html#post1144572

I have a Titan Black and get no signal in my monitor after booting into my OS X El Capitan, unless I use nv_disable=1. I have a R4Gene and a 3930k as well. OS X 10.11.2. Can someone who got it to work, tell me how they did it pls? I also have the most recent NVIDIA Web Driver installed. Thanks.

EDIT: I also ran the fix app as recommended. Still nothing.

I have a Titan Black and get no signal in my monitor after booting into my OS X El Capitan, unless I use nv_disable=1. I have a R4Gene and a 3930k as well. OS X 10.11.2. Can someone who got it to work, tell me how they did it pls? I also have the most recent NVIDIA Web Driver installed. Thanks.
Did you run the AGDPfix.app?

Yes. Just edited my previous post to mention that, I forgot initially! xD But yes.

EDIT: Have sound, speed step, internet and every app setup and working. Just missing the nvidia card fully working, which I had in my previous install (but didn't manage to get sound and speed step working so I just decided to fresh install everything again). I don't know what I did previously that I'm doing wrong now though. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back