Contribute
Register

i3 8100 | B360 Motherboard - No iGPU acceleration

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I turned on XHCI Handoff and set igpu memory to the max, choose config-igpu.plist and symthomps are same - no hdmi signal after boot :(
Which macOS version are you trying to install?
Make sure you're using my kexts and also it's possible that your port mapping is wrong....
Try other ports if you have ability to do so

iMac17.1 works perfectly fine! Thank you a lot!
Also I've tried to launch some Steam games and got error (picture attached) with app that opens on second virtual desktop.

Edit1: Tried other games and some are launching on second virtual desktop with no problems. Looks like this error somehow related to OpenGL

I tried this configuration and it finally worked! Thx, iSan4ez!

I tried this configuration and it finally worked! Thx, iSan4ez!
Glad it helped :)
I'll make full instructions after 10.14 release probably. Because I'll reinstall macOS and will write down all my steps till my machine will be fully functional

Glad it helped :)
I'll make full instructions after 10.14 release probably. Because I'll reinstall macOS and will write down all my steps till my machine will be fully functional

I am using only uhd630, no nvdia or ATI ,using your github clover ---igpu config, but hdmi output black screen after bootup ...and if I config 0x59128086 and 0x19128086 , it can bootup ,but only get 7mB for display...

I am using only uhd630, no nvdia or ATI ,using your github clover ---igpu config, but hdmi output black screen after bootup ...and if I config 0x59128086 and 0x19128086 , it can bootup ,but only get 7mB for display...
Update your hardware info.
Also set your SMBIOS as iMac17.1

Update your hardware info.
Also set your SMBIOS as iMac17.1
Hw info:
i3 8100 , GiGABYTE B360M D3H , DDR4 8GB x1 , SSD 120GB x1 , dell u2414H monitor(1920x1080) , using HDMI port.

I am using your github clover directly ,your SMBIOS config is iMac17.1, and select "config igpu" when bootup ,then boot,then after a while hdmi no signal ,I noticed GIGABYTE DS3H and D3H ,D3H has a DP port ... so do you have any advice ?

I am using macOS High Sierra 10.13.6(17G65) Installer with Clover 4596

I am using macOS High Sierra 10.13.6(17G65) Installer with Clover 4596
Did you try config from this message?
iMac17.1 works perfectly fine! Thank you a lot!
Also I've tried to launch some Steam games and got error (picture attached) with app that opens on second virtual desktop.

Edit1: Tried other games and some are launching on second virtual desktop with no problems. Looks like this error somehow related to OpenGL

Also I had to remove my GitHub repository because I had my private info in there.
Will create a new one after macOS Mojave instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back