Contribute
Register

i3 8100 | B360 Motherboard - No iGPU acceleration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry i searched for two hours how to do the debug thing of the EFI partition, without luck,

Can you give to me the name of the app to do that, english is not my idiom that's why it's a little complicated for me find something?
Not my either :)
That's the script you need to run through terminal

Edit: I've found out that my system can't run HDMIAudio script either. Will try to fix it..

Attachments

• install_tools.sh.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
hey guys. any success in writing a step-by-step manual how to install 10.13 on above-mentioned config? thanks

hey guys. any success in writing a step-by-step manual how to install 10.13 on above-mentioned config? thanks
I'll do it next week. Just two days ago got almost everything working fine. Also I've bought dGPU, so experience might be different

I'll do it next week. Just two days ago got almost everything working fine. Also I've bought dGPU, so experience might be different

Would really appreciate that. Have the same config as yours except for dGPU RX550. Can't manage to run the MacOS installation properly.

@sign22k, please add details of your motherboard (Mobo) and iGPU or Graphics Card to your profile (personal details).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Would really appreciate that. Have the same config as yours except for dGPU RX550. Can't manage to run the MacOS installation properly.
Have absolutely no time to write full instructions. I've created GitHub repository with my EFI partition. Currently im using macOS 10.13.5 and this EFI fully functioning on it. Even Dual Monitor setup works fine except for booting with both at the same time. Will fix it in the future. You can clone repository to your EFI and update it from time to time

Hello. I tried to use your config on my machine and when system loads, my monitor is losing signal. I have only 2 HDMI ports on my MB and both are not working. How can I fix this?

Hello. I tried to use your config on my machine and when system loads, my monitor is losing signal. I have only 2 HDMI ports on my MB and both are not working. How can I fix this?
Looks like your gpu isn't loading successfully. In Clover boot many try to change config you're booting with to "config igpu".
Also BIOS reset may help. What I'm changing in it is "XHCI Handoff" to Enabled and igpu memory to the max

Looks like your gpu isn't loading successfully. In Clover boot many try to change config you're booting with to "config igpu".
Also BIOS reset may help. What I'm changing in it is "XHCI Handoff" to Enabled and igpu memory to the max
No, I turned on XHCI Handoff and set igpu memory to the max, choose config-igpu.plist and symthomps are same - no hdmi signal after boot :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back