Contribute
Register

HP ProBook Installer 6.1: 4x30s and 4x40s support

HP ProBook Installer 6.1 (beta): Ivy bridge support

Fantastic work! Thanks to everyone who contributed! ;)

edit: just checked the new hwmonitor and it is indeed a pretty neat feature. I've been wondering - is it safe to update hwmonitor via its internal self-updater? I haven't tried it yet. Does it update just the app or fakesmc as well?

Fantastic work! Thanks to everyone who contributed! ;)

edit: just checked the new hwmonitor and it is indeed a pretty neat feature. I've been wondering - is it safe to update hwmonitor via its internal self-updater? I haven't tried it yet. Does it update just the app or fakesmc as well?

Don't know - never tried it. It would get you kozlek's version, not mine though. That much is for sure. I should probably look at what exactly the autoupdate does.

Initial testing looks good.

I've done the following installs: ML 10.8.4, Lion 10.7.5 and SL 10.6.8.

I'll continue to test these fresh installs...

HP ProBook Installer 6.1: Ivy bridge support

Quick question, when will be included the AMD Ati Radeon 6490M/6470M ?

Thanks

HP ProBook Installer 6.1: Ivy bridge support

Quick question, when will be included the AMD Ati Radeon 6490M/6470M ?

Thanks

Currently it is not known how it would be accomplished. Apple uses different tech for graphics switching.

Currently it is not known how it would be accomplished. Apple uses different tech for graphics switching.

I read that the new MacPro will support Ati Radeon and Mountain Lion support native Ati Radeon Cards with automatic switching.

Hope to hear more about this rumors and also get working the discrete video card.

I read that the new MacPro will support Ati Radeon and Mountain Lion support native Ati Radeon Cards with automatic switching.

Hope to hear more about this rumors and also get working the discrete video card.
You clearly did not understand what RehabMan said, read again.

GREAT! You are a superb team!

Install went smooth. The included HWMonitor (5.2.804) freezes when i toggle the BSD drives names. Nothing serious, just keep your fingers off.

dg

Do you have drives that report temperature? I don't but can still reproduce the bug. First click of BSD (check) generates an exception. Second click (uncheck) causes deadlock with NSLock... probably because the lock didn't get released when the exception was raised.

I have reported it to kozlek here: https://github.com/kozlek/HWSensors/issues/86

Install went smooth. The included HWMonitor (5.2.804) freezes when i toggle the BSD drives names. Nothing serious, just keep your fingers off.

I fixed this bug in my repo if you want to build it for yourself... Otherwise, it will be in next FakeSMC/HWMonitor build.

Back