CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
How did you get that HP HD Webcam fixed? Is it another device? My webcam in the HP laptop looks the same as your vendor specific device and I'm wondering whether you got it working?
Cameras that don't show serial#'s are problematic.

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UP5 TH F11
CPU
intel core7
Graphics
hd3000
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi Rehabman

I am stymied. I have a 4530s that I've been using for a while now. It has Mavericks on it. I have never comprehended the Clover method of installation. I need to reinstall the OS on a fresh drive. The hard drive on it went south. Where do I find the latest files to to the installation the NON clover way?

Actually, I would love some help with a Clover installation. The desktops in my house all have Yosemite on them, but they weren't installed with clover.

So, can you give me a link for the very latest non clover installer for Mavericks? Do I use the newest unibeast 5.2 with it?

Is the latest installer 6.1.13r3? where are the latest instructions?

Would you be interested in helping me over the phone? I would send you money via paypal for some help.

Thanks

Stefan Garr
my direct email is stefangarr@me.com

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi Rehabman

I am stymied. I have a 4530s that I've been using for a while now. It has Mavericks on it. I have never comprehended the Clover method of installation. I need to reinstall the OS on a fresh drive. The hard drive on it went south. Where do I find the latest files to to the installation the NON clover way?

Actually, I would love some help with a Clover installation. The desktops in my house all have Yosemite on them, but they weren't installed with clover.

So, can you give me a link for the very latest non clover installer for Mavericks? Do I use the newest unibeast 5.2 with it?

Is the latest installer 6.1.13r3? where are the latest instructions?

Would you be interested in helping me over the phone? I would send you money via paypal for some help.

Thanks

Stefan Garr
my direct email is stefangarr@me.com
Both guides are stickies in this forum.

Clover method: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112383-guide-install-mavericks-clover-bootloader.html

Chameleon/Unibeast method: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112380-guide-installing-mavericks-hp-probook.html

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hello all;
I've searched the thread but couldn't seem to find anything about 4320s.
Does this tool support the 4320s?
Thanks in advance :)

Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Read through here a few times....yea, lots of material.... And yet I can't find anything on how to get the SD card reader working on the 4540S. Anyone have any working methods?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Read through here a few times....yea, lots of material.... And yet I can't find anything on how to get the SD card reader working on the 4540S. Anyone have any working methods?
Which card reader is in the laptop?