Contribute
Register

[UPDATED for Multibeast 9.2.1 and Sierra 10.12.6] Sierra On 200 Series With KabyLake Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a great guide with full of details . thanks for your work.
i would try to get all my parts this week :)
Thanks buddy. :):D

I seem to get stuck on a spinning rainbow wheel about 90% through the installer loading bar about 7 Minutes into booting. Verbose shows an issue loading AHCPI? These are all set per the guide. Could it be that I have an M2. SSD?

I seem to get stuck on a spinning rainbow wheel about 90% through the installer loading bar about 7 Minutes into booting. Verbose shows an issue loading AHCPI? These are all set per the guide. Could it be that I have an M2. SSD?
Apply NVMe patch. Here is the link. in installation section, you can find NVMe Drive Dig deep there.

Update your profile before posting problems.

Hi,

First of all thanks a lot for the tutorial, this is the first time that I tried to install sierra after failure and failure, now my desktop is working fine

I could make the USB 3.0 work and the sound I have the GA-Z270M-DS3H, I've followed all the steps if there is anything missing could you help on this.

And The sound is also not detected

Regards.

Hi,

First of all thanks a lot for the tutorial, this is the first time that I tried to install sierra after failure and failure, now my desktop is working fine

I could make the USB 3.0 work and the sound I have the GA-Z270M-DS3H, I've followed all the steps if there is anything missing could you help on this.

And The sound is also not detected

Regards.
Use the latest version of Voodoo HDA, install it sound will work perfectly.

Thanks a lot, for the USB 3 do you have an idea why it's not working if you need anything that I can provide print screen etc

Still seems to be getting stuck at the same place even after following for NVME instructions. Decided to use a standard SATA SSD instead, do you have a copy of your DSDT.aml that you used for install?

Attachments

• IMG_0948.JPG
    IMG_0948.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 191
Thanks a lot, for the USB 3 do you have an idea why it's not working if you need anything that I can provide print screen etc
Follow The USB section there you can find all the instructions read it carefully.

Did you set the FakeCPUID?
And disable any graphics settings, check your BIOS settings carefully.
Still seems to be getting stuck at the same place even after following for NVME instructions. Decided to use a standard SATA SSD instead, do you have a copy of your DSDT.aml that you used for install?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back