Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo ThinkPad X240 [OpenCore 0.5.9]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed Bios settings still nothing.

Good idea with the verbose, I would like to try it. Can't seem to find the boot:agrs anywhere in config.plist, do I make a new entry and with -v argument?

It seams that there is something wrong with your Broadcom Patch.

Hey again. Spot on, @jarno83! Actually after disabling BrcmPatchRAM3.kext everything booted fine.

After some playing around with the bios settings I managed to install Catalina, now running OpenCore,so far everything works including wifi and bluetooth.

Thanks guys for all your help. :)

Can't seem to figure out the audio headphone plug working, tried the EC reset and also resetting bios settings to default, tried also on just battery/power adapter.

The Audio ALCPlugFix workaround leaves this error in terminal, anybody having the same issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-24 at 11.20.21.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-24 at 11.20.21.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 69
Can't seem to figure out the audio headphone plug working, tried the EC reset and also resetting bios settings to default, tried also on just battery/power adapter.

The Audio ALCPlugFix workaround leaves this error in terminal, anybody having the same issue?
in terminal:

Code:
open /usr/local

a window will open, you may have a file in there called bin and not a folder

if so, delete the file called bin

and then create a folder in there called bin

and then try running the install file again

Thanks @Feartech though there was no hidden file like that, can't run the install file succesfully

Thanks @Feartech though there was no hidden file like that, can't run the install file succesfully
just going by your image, it says bin file exists

same happened to me the other day

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-24 at 12.17.11.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-24 at 12.17.11.png
    157.1 KB · Views: 59
i will try that, Can I check somehow if its installed properly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back